Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By TJD
how about the jingles to the different items on the show. The SportTalk music, and The big-blubba music along with the national lottery sounds.
By gregs
its alright suggesting sounds - but it's trying to grab them clean. (no talking over / bed)

gregs
By David
the big blubba bed will be easy to get... just download the big brother music :D Sports Talk, wasnt that the theme to some sports programme? as for the lottery sounds, chances are you wont get them!

David
By TJD
i remember someone mention that they had a bbc sound effects cd. maybe they have one with theme tunes on including the national lottery
By Funky Drummer
The old sport talk bed was the 2nd series theme for The Big Match. The new one is the theme for Monday Night Football (not 100% sure of that - it's just off the top of my head. Whatever it is though, I have it so, when I've got a spare minute, I'll send it to the site).

Rich~
By gregs
do u have the old sportstalk theme (2nd series theme for The Big Match) because i could really do with a copy.

cheers,

gregs
By gregs
oh, btw: i have the big blubber bed (i'll upload to the ftp dump)

gregs
By Gromit
I've eventually tracked down the Sport Talk Music!!!!!!!

...I did a search on Audiogalaxy for "Big Match Theme 2" - & bingo! - However, it's been in my queue for days, & it just began today, but unfortunately, the user went offline again in the middle of the download, so I only have 8secs of it!

...It's still in my queue, but I suppose if any of you want to attempt to track it down on Audiogalaxy, then there's a bigger chance of MoylesWorld getting a copy.

If any of you do get it, please let me know at:
mailto:jkw.hadfield@btopenworld.com

Cheers,
James.
By TJD
the new sports talk bed is crap, it'd be better to get the old one.
By Uglybob
should be on the tv cream website too in the themes section

the address well its

http://tv.cream.org/
By Gromit
TJD wrote:the new sports talk bed is crap, it'd be better to get the old one.

...It's the old one I've found! - (the "Second series" one)
By Gromit
Gromit wrote:I've eventually tracked down the Sport Talk Music!!!!!!!

...I did a search on Audiogalaxy for "Big Match Theme 2" - & bingo! - However, it's been in my queue for days, & it just began today, but unfortunately, the user went offline again in the middle of the download, so I only have 8secs of it!

...It's still in my queue, but I suppose if any of you want to attempt to track it down on Audiogalaxy, then there's a bigger chance of MoylesWorld getting a copy.

If any of you do get it, please let me know at:
mailto:jkw.hadfield@btopenworld.com

Cheers,
James.

...*** I NOW HAVE IT ON MY HARD DRIVE!!! - Wahey!!!!!!*** (For those of you who haven't realsied - it's the Old Sport Talk bed - the "Big match Series 2" one!)

Should be sorted now Thanks Ian , yes all ok no[…]

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]