Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
you win my place at uni to do third year finance and accounting.  Its only a three day week but it will feel much more.<br><br>ENJOY!!!
By Guest
urgh. good luck man. mind you i'm considering doing maths. kill me :)
By Guest
*sam gets out gun and shoots Monkey and also Gaspode for giving her such crap and keeping her out the top ten* <br><br><br><br><br> :)
By Guest
I live in hell (wolverhampton, hell, same thing) so what do you expect?
By Guest
nope.  wheres that?  *relises she can ask him that on the chatroom but that doesn't increase her posts so :P *
By Guest
<br>[quote author=Hells_Angel link=board=1&num=1000923612&start=20#33 date=09/22/01 at 00:12:09]<br>I live in hell (wolverhampton, hell, same thing) so what do you expect?<br>[/quote]<br><br>is that why you're called hells angel ? or what?
By Guest
Not really.  Theres no major reason, I just liked the name.  May I ask why your called monkey?
By Guest
certainly,nothing special here either, i just think monkeys are quite cool, and i thought just having a username just the same as my normal name was a bit boring :) also if my mates found me here i'd be crucified :)
By Guest
when i said certainly i was reffering to sam, not magenta asking whether i was hairy :)
By DJPhil
lol I just downloaded it and reversed it. My favorite bit is Lizzie "**** Andy Parfits Mouth you **** sucker" Very funny!
By Guest
i'm not hairless, i'm currently exprimenting with beard and sideburn accessories thought :)<br><br>yes dj phil, that's by far the funniest bit man.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up