Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Nablo.
A kind of an odd request but I think they read my e-mail out it was around 3:45 an in between 3:55 if anyone has the clip can you send it to me @ mailto:NabloDarta@Aol.com please need to check if it was me or not. It was about Lizzies dream if anyone can help!
By Uglybob
thought that was you for some reason, it was bout how your girlfriend dreamt she was a jacket potato if memory serves me correctly.
By Nablo.
No that wasn't me! It was to do with Lizzie being the first Human/Cat test case.
By Uglybob
oh right, thats good co i thought the jacket potato thing was poor
By Nablo.
Well back to the question in hand does anyone have any of todays show?
By Nablo.
Take it no one has Fridays show then :(
By Uglybob
paul (no-one) usually records the whole show, wait til he comes online and pm him.
By Nablo.
Thanks for that No-One. Not a great mention there but better than a kick in the face. Any chance of it being added to the sound vault?
By Paul_W
You'll have to ask Chris about that. He's the only one that actually updates the site.

Paul.
By Uglybob
that pile must be growing as i want to see if anyone has this, i was scouring thru tapes of old moyles that had fell underneath the hifi and it was one where Chris was playing Everton songs.

Sample lyrics
"gonna stick it, gonna stick it, gonna stick it in the back of the net, no sweat"
and the beginning was like scouse talk "eh can i mind yer car mister", the record the played after this was Samantha Mumba "Baby Come On Over" if that helps in when they did it.

Saturday show is up. It looks like the beginning […]

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]