Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Guest
oh shite it's too late.I know this is quite stupid, but I can't be arsed to work out how to articulate the question I wan't to ask the dr. I'll leave it till tomorrow. but you'll be <I>thrilled</I> to know it's about recording mp3's straight from line in.<P><br>-with one exam to go I consider what was once known as "the uploading scam", hmmm. new ideas.
By stupid_american
its easy. real jukebox does the trick (i think version 2, not sure). you can use a mike or a line from md, cd etc. Its in tools and the record from mic/line in. the only problem is that its a max of 96 kb/s which is not good for most full tracks, however for a mike its pretty good.
By the_dr
If you've finished your exams and fancy recording the show, I've found Audiograbber does the trick. It records from your line-in directly to an mp3 (no nasty big wavs) and it can be scheduled to record like a VCR. I'll dig out a link for it if anybody wants it (it's one of the few programs that isn't on stickyspanners site  :))<P>the_dr
By Guest
Yeah that's what I was after because I'm trying to record a whole moyles show, where i've edited out the songs on minidisc, onto wav file then convert it to mp3 and I run out of memory when I try to record massive wav files. I'll get that from <A HREF="http://www.stickyspanner.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>www.stickyspanner.co.uk</A>  then.<P>-at least I got the advertisement right this time  :)
By the_dr
Audiograbber is made by the same people as Catalyst - but Catalyst can't record from a line-in, Grabber can.<P>the_dr
By Guest
In the end I got audiograbber, it kicks ass.<br>Very good for recording mp3's of the show or anything else straight from minidisc and also there is a picture of a penguin on it, which I liked very much.  <br>
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up