Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Glock
Hell people,<br><br>I need a massive favour. I got a mention on today's show 'cos I sent in my remix of Will's Music ( - it was the "Wallace & Gromit " one if you happened to hear it.) The problem is, I set it up to record, but for some unknown reason, it didn't do so!  :(     <br><br>So, anyone who has recorded today's show (01.02.02), could you please either send me the whole thing, or just the part which had my mention on (which was approx. 4.25pm - it was just before the 4.30 news) via Email please - THANKYOU!! - I would really appreciate it!<br><br>My Email is: mailto:j.hadfield@tinyworld.co.uk<br><br>THANKS!!!!<br><br>James Hadfield.    :-*
By Glock
THANKYOU FOR UPLOADING THE CLIP FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - much appreciated!!!!<br><br>As seen as you have the show recorded - would you mind teling me: (if you know!)<br><br>a) did they play all 10 that they apparently had sent in<br>b) do you know if mine was played again for any reason (they have played some people's twice before)<br><br>Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!<br><br>James.