Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Fan_Da_Moyles
Can anyone get hold of those voice over clips that guy does?<br><br>The ones where he says 'Chris and the boys hav gone for a fag........?'
By Eddie
[quote author=spurs_are_gr8 link=board=Sounds;num=1012700115;start=0#1 date=02/03/02 at 11:55:14]Yeah these are good!! Can u send um to mailto:Jon_Smith27@hotmail.com<br>Thanks!!<br>Moyles now as an advert and da dreem team av just played it, as n e one got dat (daytime radio 1 or sumin like that). Can u send that as well if n e of u av it!!??<br>Thanks a lot!!<br> :D  ;)  :)<br> ;D[/quote]<br><br>I shall now take the time to retype your message in English......<br><br>Yeah these are good!! Can you send THEM to mailto:Jon_Smith27@hotmail.com<br>Thanks!!<br><br>Moyles now HAS an advert and THE dreem team HAVE just played it, HAS ANYONE got THAT (daytime radio 1 or SOMETHING like that). Can u send that as well if ANYONE of YOU HAVE it!!??<br>Thanks a lot!!<br><br>See that looks a lot better, I will not tolerate Rude boys  ;) and their text abreviations- you don't need to abreviate on message boards as the number of characters is not really limited that heavily, it takes longer to abreviate than to write properly.<br><br>Sorry, the regulars on here know that I am always correcting mistakes etc it's a bad habbit but not as bad as using things like n e 1 for anyone<br>
By Gromit
A good point well put!!!! - People go abbreviation mad don't they!!<br><br>Anyway, c u l8r  - OOPS!!! - sorry, I mean : <br><br>See you later  :)
By spurs_are_gr8
Oh Im very sorry!! I will not use them anymore!! I announe a apology to Eddie, Uglybob, Gromit and anybody else who dislikes the use of appreviation!<br>Sorry. <br>Anyway back to the real question please!!<br>Jon!
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up