Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Tico987
Does anyone else find that when they click the stream of the show every day on the homepage that sometimes it plays back in fastforward, to the point where you can't listen to it because you'll hear the start of a sentence then it will skip to the end of the sentence?

Or is it just me? I either playback through Chrome or download it and play with Windows Media player.
I have a feeling that you are wrong on all guesses northernsteve. They are edited from the original un-edited version as is. I have tried to rectify these versions but to no avail. I did notice that they are fine after the first news bulletin. If anybody can offer me advice as to how to improve this situation I would be all ears/eyes.
I'm pleased to see it's just not me experiencing this and if I skip a bit to just before the first Dom and Carrie break it seems to right itself. However, I'm just SO pleased to be able to have these for my morning commute it's a small nuisance for the privilege to hear them again! Thanks for keeping these available and I'll be very sad when I reach the end for a second time!!!