Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By lukewizzy
I know there's a fair few who aren't a fan, but I never got to hear much of Scott Mills when he covered for Chris, so I was wondering if anyone knows of full show recordings from (or close to) that may exist.

I know there are podcasts, but I'm interested in hearing how he did the show differently from Chris because it's branded as The Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills.

Thanks in advance.
By JayE
I honestly don't think anyone on this board would have gone out of their way to download Scott's shows when he filled in for Chris.
Unofficial Mills might have them though.
By lukewizzy
JayE wrote:I honestly don't think anyone on this board would have gone out of their way to download Scott's shows when he filled in for Chris.
Unofficial Mills might have them though.

Yeah this was a long shot, but in the same respect I don't think they'd record something he'd done for Chris. It's definitely not in their public archive, but I may ask there if this has no positive response.

The reason I asked here first is because there are shows from Sara & Vernon filling in for Chris in the main archive.
By DC
Reviving an old thread but it stands a good chance I have some. I used to record for unofficialmills a lot between 2005-2008, I know Scott ran one of the series for Laura's Diary on breakfast. Problem is I only dated the file names, I didn't include if they were breakfast or afternoons. So it's the task of going through on my old hard drive and seperating them from his old 4-7pm shows.
By AndyC115
Fathomer wrote:I can get you all the shows after October 2007.

Hi, any chance you could send me the ones from Oct 2007 until 2011? Im a bit of a radio nerd and am trying to collect some old R1 jingles, particularly 1tros. Ive noticed that all the Moyles shows are edited. Thanks if you can :D

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]