Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By joelybean
Hi,
Cannot access the link to Tuesday 24th January 2006 if anyone can help - it just says that particular link is not available once selected :?
Thanks in advance for any help/advice
ianpwilliams wrote:Hi Johnny, how goes? It's been fairly quiet around here lately. I think all the editing is pretty much done (did you finish yours Slaphead?). I'm just enjoying the archive now - I'm up to May 2005, so plenty more to go :D

Yeah not bad, keep meaning to pop on here but have been really busy of the last few months.

Wow can't believe you lot have nearly done them all now.

Thanks yet again to all that kept the thread alive with the constant updates, it's great to see so much Moyles in one place. I never thought when I started this thread all those years back that we'd have a quarter of what we have let alone a complete Breakfast archive.

Just hope some new vintage stuff turns up in the near future :)

swaddon1903 wrote:On the archive thread, in February 2004 the name of the month is misspelled every time.

I know it's just a minor thing, but it bugs me.

February seems to get spelt incorrectly quite often, I suppose it's because the first R is silent in the pronouciations.
Johnny 1989 wrote:I never thought when I started this thread all those years back that we'd have a quarter of what we have let alone a complete Breakfast archive.

Just hope some new vintage stuff turns up in the near future :)

Yeah I keep worrying that I'll run out of breakfast shows. But then I realise I'm only up to June 2005 and I still have seven and a half years of shows left!
peps28 wrote:Yes, as if it was live. Obviously the podcasts you can find here/on the bbc radio 1 website is just edited. But I'm looking for the entire recording.

You can easily find the full shows (minus music) here.
ianpwilliams wrote:Damn, just listened to the 19/08/05 show they did at Butlins in Skegness, and now I can't get "The Billy Walk" song out of my head. As Roy Walker would say, "that's just wrong".

I heard that one recently as well. The thread on the "We love Butlins" forum about that show is hilarious. It's like the "We Love Britney!" clip.
http://www.butlins-memories.com/forums/ ... o-Skeggy!!!

Photos from TCMS at Butlins 2005: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/summer/skeg ... ay/1.shtml

3 but like I said it's a side project now. But questions are being asked now so I'll have them all up by the end of September at the absolute latest.
slaphead1982 wrote:3 but like I said it's a side project now. But questions are being asked now so I'll have them all up by the end of September at the absolute latest.

I can help out if you like.

Also, has anyone got a link to the thread where various team photos were posted? And does anyone have a link to what the team lineup was and when? At the moment I have the same team photo for all of my shows (i.e. the most recent photo-shopped one with Chris, Tina, Pippa, Dave, Aled, Dom and Freya), and I'd like to assign the correct one to the correct time period (I'm Oct 05 now, so I need Rachel and Carrie in there).
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up