Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By VMPhil
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this, and apologies for being very vague with my dates.

Chris used to do a show on the now defunct UK Play channel, and on a breakfast show that is from 2009-2010 or so he spent most of the first half hour discussing it. Among the quotes I can remember where that he recalled them shooting a new years episode which was played at ridiculous times of the year like in the summer or spring, and the fact that they recorded all these links saying "UK Play" so they couldn't show it when they changed the name to "Play UK".

Apologies once again for the vague date but it's the best I can do. Thanks very much :)
By Nicola_Red
I've split this request into a separate topic in case anyone can help.
By VMPhil
Found it! Friday 4th June 2010, 9 minutes in. Thank you to whoever (presumably bmstinson93 as it's not credited to anyone else) edited this show and uploaded it to the archive.

Chris reads out a text about his performance on Channel 4's 5 O'Clock Show that replaced The Paul O'Grady Show for a short time in 2010, which leads on to Dave's work in Nuts TV, then Chris' infamous Channel 5 show and an interesting story about Chris Evans, before reminiscing about the UK Play show. Well worth a listen :)
By Nicola_Red
Thanks Phil - I may clip that at some point when my PC is properly back up and running.
By Nicola_Red
*bump* for clipping purposes

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]