Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Hi everyone,

Since I won't be waking up too the pips and the flutes of the cheesy song at 6:30 anymore, I came up with the genius idea of putting them on my iPhone and setting each day as a different alarm tone. So Mondays Alarm would be an Monday Cheesy Song,etc etc.
Can anyone provide each day? ideally taken from a master track, so no talking?
Possibly a daft question but how do you download that to your phone? I have an iPhone and when I press download it opens in a window on QuickTime but I see no option to add this to my music and then as such be able to set this as an alarm tone. Any help greatly appreciated :)
I'm not an iphone user but I'm sure this question has been raised before and someone had an answer...maybe Ben?
Download the mp3 files via your pc, add the mp3s too iTunes and sync the music too your phone. You can convert the mp3 too a ringtone file (.m4r) but you are limited to 30seconds as thats all the iphone supports, the workaround is too download a free alarm clock app which will wake you up to any music on your phone, which is not limited to 30seconds!
Just set each day alarm to the song of your choice. ie mondays alarm is mondays cheesy song! tues alarm is tue cheesy song etc etc.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up