Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By James H
bmstinton93 wrote:Talking of that server you don't have the world cup commentaries from 2010 to put on there do you?

And okay thanks for the offer. I'm only doing audios of the sets anyway so it won't be masses of space but may still need to take you up on that.

If you can find em I can get them on there!
By HA94
Just to ask, would anyone like any of the performances in video form from the Hackney Weekend?
By HA94
Do you want all sets or just certain sets, for example the sets from the Main Stage?
By HA94
Hackney Weekend 2012

To download any performance, right click and save as. Or alternatively, if you wish to just watch a performance online then just click the link and enjoy. If you notice that any links are broken or not working, please send me a PM telling me which link is broken. Thanks :D

Main Stage

Saturday 23rd June 2012:
Leona Lewis
Rizzle Kicks
Ed Sheeran
Example
Nicki Minaj
Kasabian
Jay-Z

Sunday 24th June 2012:
Professor Green
Plan B
Jessie J
Tinie Tempah
Florence + the Machine
Dizzee Rascal
Rihanna

In New Music We Trust Stage

Saturday 23rd June 2012:
Jessie Ware
Rita Ora
Michael Kiwanuka
Delilah
Rudimental
The Maccabees
The Vaccines
Lostprophets
Jack White

Sunday 24th June 2012:
Bombay Bicycle Club
Santigold
Ben Howard
Sub Focus
Enter Shikari
Lana Del Rey
Magnetic Man
Chase & Status

1Xtra Stage

Saturday 23rd June 2012:
Dappy
Emeli Sandé
DJ Fresh
Boy Better Know featuring Skepta & JME, Chip & Tinchy Stryder
Trey Songz
D'banj
will.i.am
Flo Rida
Sean Paul

Sunday 24th June 2012:
Labrinth
Mindless Behavior
Lethanl Bizzle, Sway & Devlin
Maverick Sabre
Azealia Banks
Taio Cruz
Gyptian featuring Ice Prince
B.o.B
Wretch 32
Nas

Dance Arena

Saturday 23rd June 2012:
deadmau5
Annie Mac
Nero
Eric Prydz
Calvin Harris
Swedish House Mafia

Sunday 24th June 2012:
Zane Lowe
Flux Pavilion & Doctor P
Pete Tong
Madeon
Andy C
David Guetta

All performances from the Main Stage, In New Music We Trust Stage, 1Xtra Stage and Dance Arena are now uploaded. If you have any requests for performances from the BBC Introducing Stage then do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to get your request uploaded ASAP. Unfortunately, I can not upload any performance from the Outdoor DJ Stage (including the Moyles vs Westwood soundclash) as these are not available on the Hackney Weekend website.
Last edited by HA94 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 19 times in total.
By bmstinton93
Click the URL button, take away the 2nd ']' and replace with an equals then copy the link after that then at the end of the link add a ']' then type Leona Lewis. Hope that makes a bit of sense as I'm on my phone.
By Dexy
Could I have Chase & Status, Lostprophets, Enter Shikari, Labrinth, Madeon, Nero, David Guetta and Swedish House Mafia pretty please?

Might just be easier to do all of it :P