Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
How long do you need to train for a marathon? I want to do one in 4 months. I don't have the best running base, my longest run has been 8 miles. I got the idea this morning to do a marathon, and I picked this one in 4 months.Any thoughts?
Last edited by pristila on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've only just remembered about this: does anyone have the full first Dev show (ie, music and news intact)?
Yeah, it's three or four shows run together. At the time I first realised I was missing one I did try to download it , but it didn't work for me - I forget why. I can try it again, but it'll involve a lot of chopping down, hence me wondering if someone had it as an individual file.
By nickpledge
Hey Guys

Loved listening to highlights of the 24 hour show yesterday. Does anyone have any clean versions of the jingles made for the show???
By Nicola_Red
nickpledge wrote:Loved listening to highlights of the 24 hour show yesterday. Does anyone have any clean versions of the jingles made for the show???

mrbrightside wrote:Wondering if anyone has the beds that were used throughout the marathon show...can't find them on here at all?

This Q was raised in Ask Aled and I think it's worth posting Aled's response here too:

Aled wrote:
shamrock student wrote:Listening back it reminded me of the great jingle package used during the marathon show. Having you ever looked at bringing these jingles into the regular show. Seems a shame that they may not see the light of day again! :D

Would love to but they all take us to that stressful event - so not sure it'd be wise!!
bmstinton93 wrote:Does anyone know if its still possible for me to download the files in this link? I really want the entire Marathon show on my laptop now in video form.

Yes, but you'll need a premium Usenet subscription, such as Usenet-news.net, Astraweb or Giganews.

Were you looking to download them all or just specific ones?

The links still work fine btw:

bmstinton93 wrote:Yeah I wanna download them all really. So is paying the only option?

Yeah, no ISP-provided Usenet service would have retention going back that far, Premium is the only way. I have an unlimited account with Giganews but there would still be the problem of hosting it somewhere.

Let me have a look into a few things, 54GB is a lot of data, but I *may* be able to host it somewhere...
bmstinton93 wrote:I have a 3.5gb dropbox limit. Maybe its possible to share 1 at a time through that?

I managed to get one of them to extract via SABnzb on one of my dedicated servers. I have 640GB HDD space and 10TB bandwidth allowance each month so that should be okay ;)

I'll get all of them imported and we'll see what happens! Either my ISP will shit a brick, or by the morning it should be done, check the speed out:

No probs :)

In progress now, reckons only 2 hours to download, but then it has to extract all 50-odd GB of rar files!

The files are .ts files by the looks of things, which should play fine in VLC
PMd access details. If anyone else wants them I'm more than happy to share the link, but would rather send it in PM due to the fact that 51GB can eat through my bandwidth pretty quickly if web bots trawl it!

So if anyone wants it all, PM :)

James.
benedictjones94 wrote:Hey,
Would anyone be able to post the full Simon Mayo marathon from 1999? Minus music!!! Would really really appreciate if anyone did!!!

You'll be lucky. You may have noticed that shows from around that time are a tad thin on the ground, even with Moyles and Mark & Lard.

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]