Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By jamiec21
ianpwilliams wrote:Nope I've got a standard box. I don't really see a need for a + box, as I've got the DVD recorder. And I've got a Freeview box, so I can watch another channel if I need to. I assume that Radio 1 is on Freeview, and is probably quieter than the Virgin Radio channels (are yours really loud too?).

It does seem loud, but looking at the waveform, it's nowhere near hitting the red. Might be a different form of audio processing on the TV streams to online or FM.
By neilt0
neilt0 wrote:You used to be able to stream live to TV to apps like VLC, but that doesn't seem to work any more. I didn't do anything with the metadata settings.

FYI, live streaming is working now -- I searched for "*", ticked "Live BBC TV", then just hit "Play" in the web interface next to the BBC News logo and I'm now watching the Home Affairs Committee on the BBC News channel in VLC.

This is a better experience than using the BBC iPlayer on the web site because it uses less CPU than Flash, and is buttery smooth, unlike that Flash crap.

By dreamer1978
Has anyone noticed or is it just me that VLC player has been crashing a lot recently or is it just me?
By Nicola_Red
Neil, I think I'm missing two shows from the week before last but I can't remember the dates offhand right now (I'm at work) - I take it you'll have them? If I let you know is there any chance of you uploading them at some point? It would be most appreciated :)
By neilt0
Nicola_Red wrote:Neil, I think I'm missing two shows from the week before last but I can't remember the dates offhand right now (I'm at work) - I take it you'll have them? If I let you know is there any chance of you uploading them at some point? It would be most appreciated :)

Yes, I should have them -- let me know the dates.
By neilt0
ianpwilliams wrote:Isn't it great that we can provide people with edited and unedited versions of all these shows? Aren't we great? Hey everyone, come and see how great we are.

I don't know about you, but I know that I'm bloody great.
By bmstinton93
ianpwilliams wrote:Isn't it great that we can provide people with edited and unedited versions of all these shows? Aren't we great? Hey everyone, come and see how great we are.

I think it would be nice actually to have all the unedited shows in the archive as well but its hard work
By neilt0
bmstinton93 wrote:

I think it would be nice actually to have all the unedited shows in the archive as well but its hard work

That'd be trivial, but there are people who would be concerned about legal issues with the music. There is a certain private torrent site that is now seeding TCMS on a daily basis, though -- this is quite a new thing.
By c_radical
neilt0 wrote:
bmstinton93 wrote:

That'd be trivial, but there are people who would be concerned about legal issues with the music. There is a certain private torrent site that is now seeding TCMS on a daily basis, though -- this is quite a new thing.

Does this private torrent site finish with a .bz by any chance? :)
By neilt0
c_radical wrote:Does this private torrent site finish with a .bz by any chance? :)

Yes. I should point out that I'm not the one doing the sharing.
By c_radical
neilt0 wrote:
c_radical wrote:Does this private torrent site finish with a .bz by any chance? :)

Yes. I should point out that I'm not the one doing the sharing.

Ah OK, thanks for pointing them out. I've been a member there for ages and it's funny that no one's really uploaded a great deal of Chris's shows until now.
By foot-loose
I rarely actually download anything from the archive or the edited shows but yes... anyone who does all that carry on is great.

Kit Kats for everyone!
By MK Chris
Why would you punish them for doing good work?
By DarroM
Ignore him, he's just a Kit-Kat hater whereas I am a Kit-Kat lover! :)
By Nicola_Red
neilt0 wrote:
Nicola_Red wrote:Neil, I think I'm missing two shows from the week before last but I can't remember the dates offhand right now (I'm at work) - I take it you'll have them? If I let you know is there any chance of you uploading them at some point? It would be most appreciated :)

Yes, I should have them -- let me know the dates.

It's the 4th and 6th of July. Thankyou so much in advance!
By neilt0
ianpwilliams wrote:You never call me "me-darlin"...

I will from now on, babydoll.

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]