Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
I've just merged a post in from a separate topic from a newbie asking if we have any old shows with music included archived. Do we? The post has landed on pg258 if anyone can help, could you quote the OP so he gets an alert? Thankyou :)
On another topic, I think I've proved that the sound clips archive is dead. I randomly did a few clips a couple of weeks ago - including the one that Mr Harris had unearthed of a 1998 early breakfast - and they've had like 10 downloads each. I recall when the R1 show was at its height I once made a clip that got over a thousand downloads over the course of a weekend. Makes me a bit sad really :(
ianpwilliams wrote:Thanks. Does the Fri 17th show drop out? After the first ad break and before the news Chris seemed to be in the middle of a story.

Yes, it looks like the ad ran over. The GLAR (Global Listen Again Rip) version has the beginning of Chris' story intact (at about 33m).

GLAR sounds a but rubbish, so you may want to patch that part in to the TT if there's nothing else wrong with it.

archive.org is broken, so I've put the GLAR version in our shared folder, Ian.
Nicola_Red wrote:On another topic, I think I've proved that the sound clips archive is dead. I randomly did a few clips a couple of weeks ago - including the one that Mr Harris had unearthed of a 1998 early breakfast - and they've had like 10 downloads each. I recall when the R1 show was at its height I once made a clip that got over a thousand downloads over the course of a weekend. Makes me a bit sad really :(

They seem to get more traffic on YouTube these days:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCye7y6 ... 2Wi61NJFNQ
neilt0 wrote:
ianpwilliams wrote:Thanks. Does the Fri 17th show drop out? After the first ad break and before the news Chris seemed to be in the middle of a story.

Yes, it looks like the ad ran over. The GLAR (Global Listen Again Rip) version has the beginning of Chris' story intact (at about 33m).

GLAR sounds a but rubbish, so you may want to patch that part in to the TT if there's nothing else wrong with it.

archive.org is broken, so I've put the GLAR version in our shared folder, Ian.

Thanks, I've bridged the gap with the GLAR version.

Friday show is up, and platinum:

https://archive.org/download/20171117RadioXMoylesEditedIncludingPlatinumHourAndPodcast/20171117%20Radio%20X%20Moyles%20Edited%20Including%20Platinum%20Hour%20and%20Podcast.mp3
Randomisation20 wrote:Ian on wiki the 9th Of Nov 2017 file shows the 10th a mistake ? Ta John

Yes it's a strange one that, it was the correct file but it was named incorrectly. Anyway I've uploaded the correctly name file now. I notice as well that the 10th Nov file is named wrongly but it's the correct show.
By neilt0
James1989 wrote::D Hi all, I just wanted to mention how amazing the full episode downloads are super super nostalgic. I did want to ask if there is any ware to download the full unedited versions (in particular 2004) with music etc just for the extra nuggets of nostalgia,I have seen there are a few up there. I completely understand if this isnt the best place to ask with the relation the copyright but all my google fu attempts have left me high and dry.

many thanks

Edit from Nicola: I've merged this from a separate topic into this thread as I thought you guys would probably know/remember better than I do if we have any full shows archived anywhere. Thanks :)
I've got full shows from about July 2010. I'm currently listening to July 2012 (sniff!)
By James1989
neilt0 wrote:
James1989 wrote::D Hi all, I just wanted to mention how amazing the full episode downloads are super super nostalgic. I did want to ask if there is any ware to download the full unedited versions (in particular 2004) with music etc just for the extra nuggets of nostalgia,I have seen there are a few up there. I completely understand if this isnt the best place to ask with the relation the copyright but all my google fu attempts have left me high and dry.

many thanks

Edit from Nicola: I've merged this from a separate topic into this thread as I thought you guys would probably know/remember better than I do if we have any full shows archived anywhere. Thanks :)
I've got full shows from about July 2010. I'm currently listening to July 2012 (sniff!)

That is awesome, is there anyway for me to access them or am i being a complete noob and missing something.
thanks in advance.

Thank you both!!