Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
DarroM wrote:Think it might be up here already but what is the 2005 show that Drew Barrymore was on since I would like to hear it. I heard some of it on the podcast (think it was the first or one of the first podcasts).

27th July 2005.
To be honest I don't think its that bad either, although as the interview goes on Chris does move into his 'perv' mode. They even discuss the interview afterwards and agree it didn't go too badly, but over the years it's become one of those interviews that they look back on as being a disaster, like P Diddy and Halle Berry.
Ian, do you still have 18th January 2006 please? I've been downloading the archive overnight and that file has been taken down on archive. Any chance you can reupload it please?

Edit: It looks like 2nd November 2010 may be down as well. This one is probably just me as it seemed to start downloading but I'm having problems with 12th March 2010 as well.
I pretty much have the whole thing on the flatmate's server too, although all my shows from may 2010 onwards are full unedited versions. But yeah, as you say, in case of dire emergency...
slaphead1982 wrote:
DarroM wrote:Think it might be up here already but what is the 2005 show that Drew Barrymore was on since I would like to hear it. I heard some of it on the podcast (think it was the first or one of the first podcasts).

27th July 2005.

Thanks for that and also thanks Nicola for clippiing it and putting on the sound vault.

I used to download the unedited versions via radio downloader but don't bother now and just download the ones Ian puts up on here since I just can't be bothered with the music. Although, I think back in 2004 it was a lot worse then they seemed to play the same 5 records (this is my view from the first 7 weeks I've listened to).
DarroM wrote:I used to download the unedited versions via radio downloader but don't bother now and just download the ones Ian puts up on here

I almost feel like I work for the show now, editing and uploading the show every day, despite having never met them, probably never meeting them, and not getting paid to do it :)

I really do believe though that there are a lot of people out there who like listening to various BBC radio shows, but don't enjoy the music, and who would really appreciate the option of downloading the show without the music and news. I listen to Moyles, and Adam and Joe, and I'm sure I would listen to quite a few others if they were edited. But with the BBC cuts, I couldn't see them wanting to take on a whole new team of show editors.
ianpwilliams wrote:I really do believe though that there are a lot of people out there who like listening to various BBC radio shows, but don't enjoy the music, and who would really appreciate the option of downloading the show without the music and news..

That's exactly how I feel about Radcliffe and Maconie - I love both of them, but I can't be bothered wading through all the music, even tho I could download and edit them myself. And they don't even do a podcast.