Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Today's show is up.

I was glad to hear that there will be a prerecorded Christmas Day show. But then not so relieved to hear that they are going to do a whole load of prerecorded shows over Christmas, so more editing to do! Speaking of which, I'll be away at a certain point, and although I'll still be able to edit using my laptop and my audio interface, the laptop is very old and slow to render and upload so I won't be able to do business as usual. But I'll keep you updated.
TCMS Unedited Thursday 3rd December, 2015

https://archive.org/download/2015120306.30TCMSRadioXUKTTNOTEMISSINGAUDIOAT1h.00m.24s/2015-12-03_06.30_TCMS_Radio%20X%20UK_TT_NOTE_MISSING_AUDIO_AT_1h.00m.24s.mp3

NOTE: The stream died (or my ISP had an outage) and several minutes are missing at 1h.00m.24s as they come back from a break and before a song. I will check later with the RX Listen Again feature to see if any CM content is missing.
ETA: Only song content is missing, no CM material!

Streamwriter capture. Topped and tailed with MP3DirectCut. MP3, 128kbps, Stereo, 3h:24m, 187MB
Last edited by neilt0 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
My capture is split and scattered in to 11 parts as the stream dropped out, so it's a mess. I think there are parts missing during the Jenson Button interview, which is no good.

I'll let someone else provide the file today unless no-one has it, in which case I'll glue in the missing parts from Listen Again.
It may only be a few seconds, as I think I can glue it together, it's just a bit of a mess. I've already ripped the Listen Again stream, but it could be a lot of work to get the best version, so I figured we should see if someone else has a clean recording.
neilt0 wrote:It may only be a few seconds, as I think I can glue it together, it's just a bit of a mess. I've already ripped the Listen Again stream, but it could be a lot of work to get the best version, so I figured we should see if someone else has a clean recording.

Hi Neil - I've sent you a link as a DM on Twitter if you want my version from Sky
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]