Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
ianpwilliams wrote:Oh dear. In that case, would you be ok with doing the whole week? I really don't like editing Vernon because I know I'll never listen to it.

I can't see why not.
ianpwilliams wrote:Are you looking at the forum thread archive instead of the Wiki archive?

I reckon so. I doubt the forum threads are anything like up to date. I recall at one time I did used to edit them into some sort of order but it was the worst job I've ever volunteered to do so I didn't keep it up.

Speaking of keeping things up (fnar etc), there is one member who's posted several times in General lamenting the loss of sound clips. He actually made me have a pang of guilt cos I've barely clipped any stuff from the new show. But then I clipped a few bits and they've had like 15 downloads in 6 weeks...it just doesn't seem worth my effort anymore. I started a poll when the new show launched asking people if we should still post sound clips and the response was a majority yes, but...I dunno. Can we see how many downloads the edited shows are getting?
Nicola_Red wrote:
ianpwilliams wrote:Are you looking at the forum thread archive instead of the Wiki archive?

I reckon so. I doubt the forum threads are anything like up to date. I recall at one time I did used to edit them into some sort of order but it was the worst job I've ever volunteered to do so I didn't keep it up.

Speaking of keeping things up (fnar etc), there is one member who's posted several times in General lamenting the loss of sound clips. He actually made me have a pang of guilt cos I've barely clipped any stuff from the new show. But then I clipped a few bits and they've had like 15 downloads in 6 weeks...it just doesn't seem worth my effort anymore. I started a poll when the new show launched asking people if we should still post sound clips and the response was a majority yes, but...I dunno. Can we see how many downloads the edited shows are getting?

Yep, that's exactly what I was doing! Thanks for promoting on the wiki links - I never even looked at the wiki so at least I know why some links haven't worked when I've been told they've been fixed. Plus I now know where to go to keep listening! Thanks for all the effort as ever.
phookoo wrote:Yep, that's exactly what I was doing! Thanks for promoting on the wiki links - I never even looked at the wiki so at least I know why some links haven't worked when I've been told they've been fixed. Plus I now know where to go to keep listening! Thanks for all the effort as ever.

No problem :)

Does anyone know if Moyles is back for the Saturday show? I'm happy to take over editing from then if he is.
ianpwilliams wrote:Does anyone know if Moyles is back for the Saturday show? I'm happy to take over editing from then if he is.

He usually records the Saturday show before he leaves so I'm hoping he is.
I've got a day off work today so I'm editing this weeks today. If all goes to plan. All this week will be up by the end of the day.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]