Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
ianpwilliams wrote:Does anyone know if there will be a Saturday show? And are they off for two weeks? And will there be a Christmas podcast (other than the one from yesterday)?

They were on this Saturday morning.
They will be off at least 2 weeks, as they said there will be a special podcast (i.e." no best of") on 28th December & on 4th Jan, even though they're away.
Thank you Ian & Neil, as ever, for the work you put into these! :-D
p0mme wrote:
ianpwilliams wrote:Does anyone know if there will be a Saturday show? And are they off for two weeks? And will there be a Christmas podcast (other than the one from yesterday)?

They were on this Saturday morning.
They will be off at least 2 weeks, as they said there will be a special podcast (i.e." no best of") on 28th December & on 4th Jan, even though they're away.
Thank you Ian & Neil, as ever, for the work you put into these! :-D

Thanks, good to know. Nice to have a break from editing, and I'm sure the podcasts will be good :D
ianpwilliams wrote:What was the Christmas Day show? Was it highlights or a prerecorded “proper” one?

I can see there were shows on 22nd, 25th and 26th, were they highlight shows or proper ones?

The 22nd You Have Edited

Christmas Day was a Proper Pre - Record Show

Boxing Day was a Best Off Show

So i Think the Christmas Day Show would complete the year of shows off ?
ianpwilliams wrote:Ok, I didn’t realise that the Christmas Day show was a proper one, I assumed they were all highlight shows. I’ll get the Christmas Day show edited :)

Also Ian i Heard Chris say the did a Special Podcast show for the Friday 28th if poss can you put that on the end of the Christmas show ?

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]