Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Here's today's show:

Tuesday 7th February 2012

and here's two more of Jamie's shows (finally picked up where I left off):

Tuesday 1st November 2005
Wednesday 2nd November 2005

The bit it one of the shows where the racing horse "Best Mate" had died, and Chris was playing "I Love Horses" to Carrie, was a particularly amusing and uncomfortable situation :)
Ok I've emailed you a share request for a Moyles Dropbox folder. It could take a while though - by internet is not good. It may be best if I try doing it overnight.

I'm sure I have shows that aren't on the list but are on IA, and possibly shows that aren't on the list or IA. I can provide a list if anyone is interested.
Wow that is dedicated! He could have sold them as CD's if that wasn't illegal.

It's great hearing the old shows back. It's great to hear Carrie again. And I wonder when it was that Dave stopped doing "ramble". And Chris talking about the imminent arrival of the Xbox 360 :D Having said that, I was listening to one of this week's shows and he was talking about Star Wars Battlefront 1. Someone really needs to tell him that there's a Star Wars Battlefront 2, that it's much much better, and and that it's been out for years.
I would'nt say I'm dedicated but I do like to have them in order. When it comes to the guests. I only replace the name of the day with a guest when they where in the studio. I don't bother when it comes to an on-the-phone guest.
ianpwilliams wrote:Wow that is dedicated! He could have sold them as CD's if that wasn't illegal.

It's great hearing the old shows back. It's great to hear Carrie again. And I wonder when it was that Dave stopped doing "ramble". And Chris talking about the imminent arrival of the Xbox 360 :D Having said that, I was listening to one of this week's shows and he was talking about Star Wars Battlefront 1. Someone really needs to tell him that there's a Star Wars Battlefront 2, that it's much much better, and and that it's been out for years.

Well the 2nd Battlefield game came out the same day as the Revenge of the Sith on DVD (31st October 2005), I know since I got both of them in Morrisons in Edinburgh when I was in university. Can't play online now on XBL since the original XBL service is no more so PC or bust pretty much. I believe Dave stopped doing Ramble near the end of 2008 from what I seen somewhere on this forum before.

What day was it he was talking about Battlefront?
DarroM wrote:
ianpwilliams wrote:Wow that is dedicated! He could have sold them as CD's if that wasn't illegal.

Well the 2nd Battlefield game came out the same day as the Revenge of the Sith on DVD (31st October 2005), I know since I got both of them in Morrisons in Edinburgh when I was in university. Can't play online now on XBL since the original XBL service is no more so PC or bust pretty much. I believe Dave stopped doing Ramble near the end of 2008 from what I seen somewhere on this forum before.

I'm not sure, Tue or Wed I think. I never actually played it online (don't like playing games online), just offline. Only problem with SWB2 is it became too easy against the AI, even on Elite (although turning off auto-targeting and other stuff helped).
DarroM wrote:

I am listening back to 2005 on my iPod and it's October\November time that he mentions the release and playing of Battlefront 2. Can't remember when he talks about 1 - but since it was released end of 2004 then it might be around then.

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]