Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
So we can't access the edited version of today's show at all? I just tried the Listen Again facility on the app and realised you can't forward through it, which is rubbish because I don't have time these days to listen back to an entire three hour show.
Last edited by Emmy on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No worries :D

Chris wrote:
ianpwilliams wrote:I've done today's show, but I don't seem to have access to edit the Wiki page...

Read this (apologies to those who can't, just dull internal stuff)

I tried to access the form but it said "not allowed to access this area" :lol:
VMPhil wrote:Hopefully Q will have recorded today's show as well so it's no rush :)

Indeed I have, and it'll be last one for a while as you guys seem to have the stream caputuring sorted and it's time for me to bow out. I'm sure I'll be back sometime after having scaled some tower block near Crystal Palace with directional yagi in hand with better reception. :wink: :lol:
Hopefully I've been of service during the times which G's servers have fallen over, I was quite bowled over by how popular it's been last Monday/Tuesday/Weds!

So here it is, for the final (ish) time with all lovely FM ambience today's show, everything's left in - 100% au naturelle.
q wrote:
VMPhil wrote:Hopefully Q will have recorded today's show as well so it's no rush :)

Indeed I have, and it'll be last one for a while as you guys seem to have the stream caputuring sorted and it's time for me to bow out. I'm sure I'll be back sometime after having scaled some tower block near Crystal Palace with directional yagi in hand with better reception. :wink: [emoji38]
Hopefully I've been of service during the times which G's servers have fallen over, I was quite bowled over by how popular it's been last Monday/Tuesday/Weds!

[url=http://dl1.isnd.co.uk/cm/ChrismoylesRadioxTuesday29thSept2015.mp3]So here it is, for the final (ish) time with all lovely FM ambience today's show, everything's left in - 100% au naturelle.[/url]

Thanks as ever Q, I have to be honest I do likw the music left in as I like Radio X's playlist but knew this would have to come to an end eventually & Moyles does seem to be mentioning the song artists & titles these days so it's all good :)
TCMS Unedited Thursday 1st October, 2015

https://archive.org/download/2015100106.30TCMSRadioXUKTopTailedPartMissingAt2h.59m/2015-10-01_06.30_TCMS_Radio%20X%20UK_top-tailed_part_missing%20at_2h.59m.mp3

Streamwriter capture.
Topped and tailed with MP3DirectCut.
MP3, 128kbps, Stereo, 3h:27m:39s, 190MB

NOTE: The stream dropped out, so there is a small section missing at around 2h:59m:24s I'm not sure if it's a big loss, as it's a replay of Cheggers' call, but this part should be replaced from another recording.
neilt0 wrote:
Johnny 1989 wrote:Thanks as ever Q, I have to be honest I do likw the music left in as I like Radio X's playlist but knew this would have to come to an end eventually & Moyles does seem to be mentioning the song artists & titles these days so it's all good :)

Hmmmm. :D

Ah Neil, I didn't realise you were putting up unedited ones too, I think it's because Q put his up first I was always on the look out for his, so thank you as well for doing these also :)
ianpwilliams wrote:Yeah I like the playlist too. Rolling Stones, Happy Monday's etc, what's not to like? But there's no way I'd have time to listen to all of every show!

If you've ever travelled to & from work on Greater Anglia and you get caught in a delay trust me you would have enough time ;) [emoji38]
So what do we have missing from the Radio 1 days? I know I have 8 afternoon shows (I think all first halfs only), which I may have already copied over but the reason I have never edited and uploaded them they had jumps & Windows XP sound effects accidently copied onto them.

However if I can I'll edit them and upload them in the mean time until I get the opportunity to recopy them again, if I still have them & people are interested I'll work on them soon, hopefully.

Is there any missing from 2004-2012?

Monday is up

And yes this is the original Uglybob, I am sure t[…]