Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Ok, the downloads should be working now (Mon show is up).

For some reason I now need to go into the file directory list on IA and copy the link from there. And even then, when downloading that link through the Wiki it calls it "downloadfilename.mp3", so you'll have to rename the file. Something has definitely changed at IA I think.
ianpwilliams wrote:Ok, the downloads should be working now (Mon show is up).

For some reason I now need to go into the file directory list on IA and copy the link from there. And even then, when downloading that link through the Wiki it calls it "downloadfilename.mp3", so you'll have to rename the file. Something has definitely changed at IA I think.

I haven't changed what I do. Here's the link I think you should be using:

Yes that’s the link I’ve always used, but it doesn’t seem to work any more. So now I’m having to list all files and then copy the MP3 link from that list. Try having a look and the IA page for the file and then try downloading from the MP3 link - it doesn’t let me download from that link any more.
ianpwilliams wrote:
neilt0 wrote:Weird. Maybe something to do with the file name?

I'm still naming the files the same way. I think it may be an issue with IA.
My method hadn't changed and still works, but a few months ago I changed my file names so that there were no spaces, they are replaced with the _ character.
Hi, just wanted to show my appreciation for all the hard work everyone does in edited and recording the shows!

Always wanted to point out a brand new app from Global called Global Player there’s a Radio X section which allows you to download the shows to listen to offline! Maybe this will be easier than manually recording TCMS? Just wanted to point it out so everyone knows the options available.
Harry Briggs wrote:Hi, just wanted to show my appreciation for all the hard work everyone does in edited and recording the shows!

Always wanted to point out a brand new app from Global called Global Player there’s a Radio X section which allows you to download the shows to listen to offline! Maybe this will be easier than manually recording TCMS? Just wanted to point it out so everyone knows the options available.

Thanks, that could be useful to know if we have a problem sometime :)
Fri show is up, and Platinum:

https://archive.org/download/20171103RadioXMoylesEditedIncludingPlatinumHourAndPodcast/20171103%20Radio%20X%20Moyles%20Edited%20Including%20Platinum%20Hour%20and%20Podcast.mp3

I'm guessing there will be a Saturday show, but I don't think I can bring myself to edit the Toby shows next week. Last time he did the show it was diabolical.
neilt0 wrote:TCMS Unedited Saturday 4th November, 2017

https://archive.org/download/2017110408.00RadioXUKTT/2017-11-04_08.00_Radio_X_UK_TT.mp3

Streamwriter/MP3DirectCut/128kbps/2h:59m/164MB

Quite busy at the moment so I’ll most likely edit this on Monday