Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
We'll have to compare out archives soon Ben, and see if there's anything either of us don't have, and if there's anything online that we don't have, or vice versa.

And I'll have to get back to editing the 2006 shows too, which I will hopefully have more time to do soon.
ianpwilliams wrote:We'll have to compare out archives soon Ben, and see if there's anything either of us don't have, and if there's anything online that we don't have, or vice versa.

And I'll have to get back to editing the 2006 shows too, which I will hopefully have more time to do soon.

yep will do. I'm pretty sure I have everything but we'll compare.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.488214,-2.582170
Been listening to the June 2004 shows and that whole Airport final they did to get the 3 pairs of people to go with them to Portugal was an interesting listen. Did they do anything similar for Germany in 06?

Listening back to the old breakfast shows pretty much shows how tame Chris has become in certain aspects. Granted, he can still be a cheeky bastard at times but man he acted like such a perv with some of the stuff that was coming out of his mouth. Kind of miss that since that stuff made me laugh even if it is weird in a way. Just really enjoying going back to stuff I never got to experience first time round and once again kudos to the people who make it happen!
Sorry for the triple post, but as it stands our archive starts from May 2005, not including Mike's shows. So if I can work with Mike up to that point then to complete the archive of breakfast shows we just need to get Jamie's shows edited. Ian has almost finished 2005 and I am half way through March 2006 so once those 2 years have finished we just need to edit and upload 2007, 2008 and January through to the 20th of August 2009 (I hope Jamie has all these). These may take a while so if anyone is able to help it would be much appreciated.
bmstinton93 wrote:Sorry for the triple post, but as it stands our archive starts from May 2005, not including Mike's shows. So if I can work with Mike up to that point then to complete the archive of breakfast shows we just need to get Jamie's shows edited. Ian has almost finished 2005 and I am half way through March 2006 so once those 2 years have finished we just need to edit and upload 2007, 2008 and January through to the 20th of August 2009 (I hope Jamie has all these). These may take a while so if anyone is able to help it would be much appreciated.

I should have all of 2007 edited down (albeit chopped up rather than nicely faded in/out) and i'm close to the end of August in 2008 (I usually edit at work whilst listening to them but I'm way behind...) - I am missing one full episode from 2008 and so couldn't edit it down (29th of July) but other than that I can also supply those as well.
I've edited the boxing day 2011 show and the Saturday one big weekend show from 2011. Now, how do I get it on here? Can I e-mail it to one of you or is there an easier way?

As a side note. If you feel my efforts are acceptable then please let me help out with other shows.
slaphead1982 wrote:I've edited the boxing day 2011 show and the Saturday one big weekend show from 2011. Now, how do I get it on here? Can I e-mail it to one of you or is there an easier way?

As a side note. If you feel my efforts are acceptable then please let me help out with other shows.

upload it into archive.org. If you can't then send it to me and I'll do it. And ok Mike that would be a great help. When we've worked up to May 2005 we'll see what other gaps we can fill with your shows. It may save Me and Ian a lot of editing.
slaphead1982 wrote:I've edited the boxing day 2011 show and the Saturday one big weekend show from 2011. Now, how do I get it on here? Can I e-mail it to one of you or is there an easier way?

upload it into archive.org. If you can't then send it to me and I'll do it. And ok Mike that would be a great help. When we've worked up to May 2005 we'll see what other gaps we can fill with your shows. It may save Me and Ian a lot of editing.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.498597,-2.548111
bmstinton93 wrote:Haha okay thanks. I couldn't remember giving you my email address then.

Sorry about that. I can be trusted to keep it a secret.
slaphead1982 wrote:
bmstinton93 wrote:Haha okay thanks. I couldn't remember giving you my email address then.

Sorry about that. I can be trusted to keep it a secret.

The last thing I want is to be booted off for over stepping the mark.

And yes this is the original Uglybob, I am sure t[…]