Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Mike has already uploaded Jan 2004, has he not? I have them all, anyway, and they're certainly not my recordings.

I'm just early waiting for Wednesday 11th February 2004, the one where Chris missed the 1st 90 minutes as he was drunk. Can't wait for this one. Mike, can you push this one to the top of the queue, please?
jamiec21 wrote:Mike has already uploaded Jan 2004, has he not? I have them all, anyway, and they're certainly not my recordings.

Yep, I have all of Jan 2004 too, so they must be already in the archive somewhere.
They are edited, some of them may have sounds over the top of them as I would have been editing them when doing Uni work and didn't realise that the recorder i used could hear them (doh!)

If you guys have these already I can move forward a month ahead of time (might have a window this evening as I need to upload to my iPod so I can copy the folder to the dropbox and wait). I'll let you know.
Pretty awesome that the shows from the breakfast show era are coming up now and would just like hear how things were different back then as opposed to now. I listened to the Feb 11th 2004 show during work last night and was pretty funny and enjoyed it than the majority of the current shows quite frankly.
Last edited by DarroM on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to listening to them. Although I'm saving all these archive shows for when they finally stop. Which is hard to do when they are on holiday.

I saw Keith Lemon today bmstinton93. He was in Waterstones in Liverpool for a book signing. There was a massive queue all the way up the street :)
DarroM wrote:Pretty awesome that thes shows from the show of the breakfast show era are coming up now and would just like hear how things were different back then as opposed to now..

Were you tired when you wrote that by any chance Darro...? ;)
Nicola_Red wrote:
DarroM wrote:Pretty awesome that thes shows from the show of the breakfast show era are coming up now and would just like hear how things were different back then as opposed to now..

Man, I made a right screw-up there. Will go and edit it. Listened to the first week of breakfast shows and early 2nd week during work there last night and man, I don't know why but I am laughing at the littlest of things. I
like the buzz off feature and Carpark Catchphrase was different back then. When did they stop doing Buzz off? And when did they start doing Rob DJ's quiz?

Also, they haven't changed much with playing a lot of certain songs. Shut Up by BEP was played on every show I listened to pretty much. Good thing they're edited.
DarroM wrote:
Nicola_Red wrote:

Man, I made a right screw-up there. Will go and edit it. Listened to the first week of breakfast shows and early 2nd week during work there last night and man, I don't know why but I am laughing at the littlest of things. I
like the buzz off feature and Carpark Catchphrase was different back then. When did they stop doing Buzz off? And when did they start doing Rob DJ's quiz?

Also, they haven't changed much with playing a lot of certain songs. Shut Up by BEP was played on every show I listened to pretty much. Good thing they're edited.

"Buzz off" goes all the way till the end of the year. I think the quiz starts somewhere close to the end of 2004. There is a joke about "Shut Up" by BEP when the fire alarm goes off and they have to play it twice because it's the first song on the emergency tape, but that is later on in the year as well.
Ok thanks for the information. I wouldn't mind them bringing back Buzz off as a feature but doesn't have to be daily but one that comes every so often. I know they actually did it last year when they played the World Cup song some people gave Chris and that was my introduction to Buzz Off as far as I know.

Parody of All This Time from Michelle McManus is pretty funny since the tune does sound similar to Evergreen! Going to be listening to more tonight since I had a blast last night and sure as hell beats the holiday blues when the team are off.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]