Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Just wanted to take the opportunity to again thank all of our cappers, editors and uppers for your dedicated efforts this year.

Without you, and this site's existence, I would have neither the means nor the inclination to listen everyday. So thanks for making my mornings and commutes Moyles-fueled.

Merry Christmas to each of you and here's to another year of ever-improving shows.
Completely back up Frothy Bevvy's post, thank you so much to everyone involved for the recording & editing of the shows, happy Christmas to all!

Shows are on as normal on 23rd/24th with podcast released as normal on 23rd also. That's it until Jan 9th.

Not sure on podcast situation during break but that doesn't really matter for this issue!
Frothy Bevvy wrote:Just wanted to take the opportunity to again thank all of our cappers, editors and uppers for your dedicated efforts this year.

Without you, and this site's existence, I would have neither the means nor the inclination to listen everyday. So thanks for making my mornings and commutes Moyles-fueled.

Merry Christmas to each of you and here's to another year of ever-improving shows.

totally agreed thanks everyone it is much appreciated
Show is up, and Platinum:

https://archive.org/download/20161223RadioXMoylesEditedIncludingPlatinumHourAndPodcast/20161223%20Radio%20X%20Moyles%20Edited%20Including%20Platinum%20Hour%20and%20Podcast.mp3

I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to edit tomorrow's show. Hopefully tomorrow, but if not then maybe Boxing Day.
ianpwilliams wrote:Have there/will there be any podcasts with new material do we know?

There was a 13 minute podcast on the 1st which hinted at a guest who would rock our World.
slaphead1982 wrote:
ianpwilliams wrote:Have there/will there be any podcasts with new material do we know?

There was a 13 minute podcast on the 1st which hinted at a guest who would rock our World.

You all probably know now, but it appears to be the ginger singer, Ed Sheeran (Who gets played A LOT on X!!)
slaphead1982 wrote:I've gotta admit. I've never noticed Ed being played on X. I know Chris was an aquaintance of him though.

I don't recall hearing him on Moyles' show though maybe other shows play him. He's definitely been on the R1 show with Chris though.

Thanks for the super-fast work on the upload. Downloading now :)

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]