Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
ianpwilliams wrote:Is this just a Best Of? And if is there any new content at beginning and end like the podcast? Basically is there anything worth editing out?

From what I heard, There is a few best of bits in there but it seemed to be mostly new stuff.
Well I've had a go at editing it. Tricky is the best word to use. The highlight bits seems to be exactly the same quality as the live bits, and so it's harder to find the points where they switch. In fact, I only counted two highlight bits, so I've undoubtedly missed some others. The problem is I'm a good few days behind the live show, so I won't be able to recognize highlight bits. And I can't be going through every line of dialogue to see where he says "and now for a highlight". So although I don't mind doing it, it seems the only way to do it is to just include everything, and edit out the music. Either that or maybe Slaphead can do it if he's more up to date and recognize the highlight bits.

I'm not sure how many more highlight bits there were, but it seems to me that they may as well just do a full show!
When I done the best of shows over Christmas / new year. I treated them like any other show. I included the first news broadcast and took out all the ads and music.
TCMS "Unedited" [FRANKENMUX] Wednesday 27th April, 2016

https://archive.org/download/2016042706.30TCMSRadioXUKEDITFrankenmux43.5SecondsFromGlobalLAAt07.59/2016-04-27_06.30_TCMS_Radio%20X%20UK_EDIT_Frankenmux_(43.5%20seconds%20from%20Global%20LA_at_07.59).mp3

Streamwriter/MP3DirectCut/128kbps & 46kbps AAC/3h:29m/191MB

Note: There was a long break in the stream during the Dom-Wig chat at about 07:59.
43.5 seconds from the 46kbps AAC Global Listen Again stream was patched in to replace the missing part.
The remainder of the recording was edited and preserved in a lossless editor. See if you can spot the join!
ianpwilliams wrote:Looks like we working on it at the same time...I replaced the whole link with the listen again version. Maybe I can replace the whole link again with your version

I did think about pinging you to let you know what I was doing, but I assumed you'd be working on this later in the day! D'oh!

Have a listen to mine to see what you think. My edits were pretty clean, I did the edits during a pause in the speech, so I'm happier with today's edit than the previous one. Yours might be just as good though.

If it happens again, and I'm able to edit early, I'll drop you a note first! :D
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]