Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Apologies for being a pain but I'm trying to download shows from the archive & I'm not sure what's what from the Breakfast Show, so I was wondering if anyone knows (off the top of their head) the dates for the following shows please:

The Week(s) Georgina Bowman filled in for Dom when he was on Paternity Leave (from 2005)
The show(s) Dave did from home on the phone when Nicole was born
The show where the clip I sent in was played on air (I know the link is in the sound clips vault but I'm after the whole show)

Any help greatly appreciated :)
Johnny 1989 wrote:Apologies for being a pain but I'm trying to download shows from the archive & I'm not sure what's what from the Breakfast Show, so I was wondering if anyone knows (off the top of their head) the dates for the following shows please:

The Week(s) Georgina Bowman filled in for Dom when he was on Paternity Leave (from 2005)
The show where the clip I sent in was played on air (I know the link is in the sound clips vault but I'm after the whole show)

Any help greatly appreciated :)

The first one is I believe around the first or second week of November since I think his daughter was born close to his own birthday!
Would probably be the week when they come back from the 2 week break, which will be the 6th August 2007. Might be the week after!
If the clip you mean is the one with Dom from November 1999 saying he is in love etc, I believe that is sometime in August 2009.

Sorry I can't be more accurate but hope it helps!
Johnny 1989 wrote:Apologies for being a pain but I'm trying to download shows from the archive & I'm not sure what's what from the Breakfast Show, so I was wondering if anyone knows (off the top of their head) the dates for the following shows please:

I believe from the Tedious transcripts that that's 6-10 Aug 2007 :)
In regards to the Dom clips from 1999, I have downloaded the clip from the sound vault at the top & it seems to be from Tuesday 18th August 2009 (the file is labelled up as so) which seems to be missing from the archive at the mo, is this one yet to be edited or is it one that was never captured? If it was "missed" I do have the full show somewhere on another hard drive so I shall seek this out soon :)
Johnny 1989 wrote::lol: Not sure if my request was coincidence there Slaphead or not but thanks for the new shows, I eagerly await August 2009, when you are ready to upload of course :)

Pure good timing.
There's a load of Moyles shows on the Wiki covering Sept-Dec. I've looked at my personal archive, and it looks like I have the ones on the Wiki. And the vast majority look like they will be full shows, being over 2hrs long each. So I would suggest downloading all of those from the Wiki, just in case someone doesn't definitely have all full shows. I do seem to recall anyway that I got to a point in 2009 where I started downloading and editing full shows whether I had heard any of each one or not, so that would tally with Sept onwards being full shows.
I got shows from January to August. All other shows from September onwards where already on here/Wiki.
Now for apologies:
I have forgotten who sent me these shows but I would like to thankyou and put your name on the Wiki site in line of "Aquired by....Edited by Slaphead1982".
Johnny 1989 wrote:Hang on there's a Moyles Wiki, bloody hell I certainly have been away from here for a while :lol:

http://chrismoyles.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

In case you hadn't already gone there through the link at the top :D

Can't remember who put it together, but they did a great job.
It was Chris "The creator" wasnt it? Or his idea atleast.

Has Aled gone for good or is there still a link to him? I ask in the hope that he is able to get hold of some shows for us.
I know he tried in the past but surley enough time has passed that he can send a few landmark shows. Say like Chris' first ever show on radio 1, Daves' first appearence on air. Sod it: I mean all the "Early bit" shows. :)

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]