Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
An impressive collection. I remember back when there was only a few shows from each year!

Anyway, does anyone know which show it was when Chris just played one song after another? I'm guessing it's from some time around 2009/10. That must be one of the shortest on here.
I remember that show! It when he was trying to prove a point to the powers that be after he got told to play more music. There were very few links and the songs were just cut and the next one would start with Chris saying "and now Coldplay" etc. it was a strange show.

I think it was summer 2009 but can't be certain.
I know a while back I said I would re-edit the unedited shows I have. That fact is still true but what with no new shows coming in the future (As far as I know) I am taking my time. It's not an important fact to say here but i just wanted to keep any (If there are any) interested people up to date.
JayE wrote:What date do the New York shows start and what date do they finish? just sorting out the album artwork for my archive.

The first show was on Monday 28th November 2005 and everyday up until Friday 2nd December 2005.
Is anybody still harrasing (I mean it in a very un-abusive way) Aled (Or other contacts) about obtaining all the Moyles shows' from radio 1? I'm still eager to hear all of "The early bit" & "The afternoon show" in full. At the very least I would like to have Chris' very first show on radio 1 on here for all to hear.
slaphead1982 wrote:Is anybody still harrasing (I mean it in a very un-abusive way) Aled (Or other contacts) about obtaining all the Moyles shows' from radio 1? I'm still eager to hear all of "The early bit" & "The afternoon show" in full. At the very least I would like to have Chris' very first show on radio 1 on here for all to hear.

No, he told us he couldn't do it due to copyright reasons if you recall, so we dropped it. Or I say that, I don't think any of us ever asked him again.

Tuesday show is up