Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
ianpwilliams wrote:Show is up

I'm not sure if this is a problem with me, or generally, but the download link just goes to the message:
"There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page."
Ah, I forgot that I was having to take the direct link from the file list in IA (from doing Show All). I’ll change it later, but if you can find the IA page then just download it from there in the meantime.

Is it just the latest one or other ones from this year too?
p0mme wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a problem with me, or generally, but the download link just goes to the message:
"There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page."

Wed show should be alright now.
ianpwilliams wrote:
p0mme wrote:

Wed show should be alright now.

Sorry for disrupting the thread with chat, but just wanted to say thank you to you & and to Neilt0 for the brilliant work you do every day!
ianpwilliams wrote:Welcome :) Interesting that there is an app for downloading the shows now too.
I looked at that to see if it was better quality. Schoolboy James said it was "HD!".

The file size was 57MB, about 1/4 the size of the recordings we use. So, not so much.

Thank you both!!