Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By wurzel
Any chance of having the Sport Relief jingle please? The latest time i heard it played was at 09:39 today (14-03-08).

Cheers
wurzel wrote:Any chance of having the Sport Relief jingle please? The latest time i heard it played was at 09:39 today (14-03-08).

Cheers

It's already up there dude. Under sports relief poem.
By Lewek
absolutely brilliant.... :)

Is there any chance of getting hold of an instrumental Morning Rock jingle?
The one i'm thinking of is the birthday one that Alan and JLC sang over, but minus the voices of course. I just absolutely love it!

Thanks a lot in advance.
By Lewek
@stickyshocker

Understood and I appreciate your help.
If you can find it, that'll be really brilliant but if it's not possible to get hold of, i'm really grateful that you tried! Thanks very much. :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Any chance that anyone knows where I can get the instrumentl of the ending music? The strings music. I've checked that site that makes the jingle but no joy. It's really nice music. I'm not sure, but it might the tune people are saying is the romeo and juliet classical piece?

Ta
If i recall there are 3 versions on the music 4 website but they do all have the chris moyles saviour singing on the end. I'm not sure if a version like that has ever been played on r1 either. Now a long time ago i did play around with the 3 versions and make 1 big ending out of them all if that would be any good (will have 2 find it) but it does still have the singing at the end of it.