Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
ianpwilliams wrote:Did I hear Chris say that he is off on Mon-Wed next week, with Vernon sitting in for him? Are we going to treat those the same way as we treated the Scott Mills stand-in shows i.e. not worth editing?

We can do what we done over Christmas/New year. I'll edit them but will take a bit longer than when you do them.
I havent heard todays show yet. Are the rest of em still going to be in?
If they are then I guess it still counts, If they're not then why bother.
Show is up, and Platinum Hour version here:

https://archive.org/download/20160226RadioXMoylesEditedIncludingPlatinumHourAndPodcast/20160226%20Radio%20X%20Moyles%20Edited%20Including%20Platinum%20Hour%20and%20Podcast.mp3

I might as well edit the shows as normal next week I think, as it sounds like it'll still be Chris's show.
bmstinton93 wrote:I personally don't mind them, it's obviously never going to be as good as Chris but he still has a good relationship with Pippa, Dom and Dave and it's still relatively the same format.

I found it quite a slog getting through those shows. Fading up and down of mics and jingles etc by accident, crashing vocals, and far too many songs which made editing harder. And there was no flow to the links either. He would be talking about something one minute, and then all of a sudden there's a song playing. I have no idea how he has his own show, I can only assume that he does that better than Chris's show.

Anyway, Chris is back and show is up :)

Saturday is up