Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
ianpwilliams wrote:Could you post on here when you've uploaded some so we know?

Sure. I've just put one up soo far. It's the 26th Sepember 2008. It's now just over 10 minutes longer than the last attempt. That time has come mostly from the "Golden hour" segment. I've tried to include most of the links between the songs.
ianpwilliams wrote:Yeah the Golden Hour shows are a pain to edit

That's why I'm going to re-edit the Friday sows first. That should take me up 2014. :)
bmstinton93 wrote:You must really enjoy editing...

What with winter getting ever closer, It'll pass the day when the crapy weather stops any decent outdoor plans. :)
slaphead1982 wrote:Tuesday 18th August 2009

Thanks Slaphead very much appreciated.

Btw a little bit of news I seem to have accidently stumbled across another old Afternoon show, I was looking through some old tapes and stumbled across one that doesn't seem to be in the archive from Wednesday 15th November 2000, I think that takes the total amount of Afternoon shows (complete and partially complete) up to 7, that I need to copy, only thing is my current laptop has no amp in for copying, does anyone know if they do portable ones at all, I haven't had much success so far looking for one.

Also I noticed a few 2008 shows are incomplete, now I can't promise anything as I have currently don't have access to my old Hard Drives until I get my Hard Drive dock, but I'm sure I have at least the Alesha Dixon and Clarkson shows, I shall find out and will hopefully let you know next month :smile:
JayE wrote:
neilt0 wrote:This is my generic 2005:

I also own a certain letter of the alphabet Pod touch, and I was wondering could you post the top image with the black border at the top so I can use it. Thanks.

I didn't add a border to that one. I used it "as-is".
JayE wrote:

And for the NY trip in November:

I also own a certain letter of the alphabet Pod touch, and I was wondering could you post the top image with the black border at the top so I can use it. Thanks.

What?

Like this?

JayE wrote:I also own a certain letter of the alphabet Pod touch, and I was wondering could you post the top image with the black border at the top so I can use it. Thanks.

Referring to this image -

I took said image and added a black border at the top.

^
EX IBITAE

Doing exactly what he asked you to do but you couldn't be arsed.
Big ol' lazy bones.
* if I care if it works or not.
That was never asked.
neilt0 wrote:
JayE wrote:

I didn't add a border to that one. I used it "as-is".

Fair enough.

flyingbadger wrote:
JayE wrote:I also own a certain letter of the alphabet Pod touch, and I was wondering could you post the top image with the black border at the top so I can use it. Thanks.

Referring to this image -

I took said image and added a black border at the top.

^
EX IBITAE

Doing exactly what he asked you to do but you couldn't be arsed.
Big ol' lazy bones.
* if I care if it works or not.
That was never asked.

Thanks I'll give it a try.
The most un-edited edited show I've done. :) Monday 7th January 2008 has been updated on the wiki site. I've taken all but the first news bulletins out (A now expected thing) and taken only the music out, I've left the adverts in that are usually placed between a two song run. Opinions?
slaphead1982 wrote:The most un-edited edited show I've done. :) Monday 7th January 2008 has been updated on the wiki site. I've taken all but the first news bulletins out (A now expected thing) and taken only the music out, I've left the adverts in that are usually placed between a two song run. Opinions?

Edit the ads out I'd say, unless they are to do with the show. I'd also say edit the news bulletins out as well I get annoyed listening to "old" news on the old shows. But that's just what I'd do.

Saturday is up