The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By stevotrash (Guest)
Does any1 agree with me when I say that Jamie Theakston should replce Simon Mayo when he leaves. His dry humour would fit the time slot well. Anything than place whispering Jo Whiley in the late morning slot.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Why was Theakston at the Sports Personality of the Year.  Hes not a sportsman an he has no personality - they must just have had a spare seat or something.
By mj
I don't understand why Theakston was at the Sports personality of the year, but i spotted Lisa Rogers from Play UK as well. I reckon Jo Whiley should do Dave Pearce's show (as a warm up for the excellent Eve. Session). Dave Pearce should do Scott Mills's show and Scott should get Mayo's show. He's easy to listen to, so why's he on at 5am? On the radio one website it said Scott Mills was getting a promotion, oh what an extra 30 mins between 6-30 and 7, wow!<P>As for Cox, don't get me started, she's just too hard to listen to, i could stand ball, but her, NO WAY, there are commercial stations that have excellent Breakfast Jocks, and Radio 1 punish us with her northern filth! (<--- Not aimed at Notherners, just her!)
By Eddie
Lisa Rogers was at the sports personality of the year because she does not only present Top of the pops@play on Play UK but she also presens a Show  for BBC choice called "45 Minutes" Which is a football entertainment show, Joe Mace from Top of the pops@Play presented it with her, He was invited too, I know this because I work for TOTP@Play with him and Lisa. They both had a genuine reason for attending, Theakston though..........I haven't a clue!<P>Eddie
By Guest
Jamie Theakston- all though rather crap at this DJ lark would be better than Jo " Barefoot freak " whiley
By the_esoteric_mynciboy
i think theakston was there because it was just announced this week that he is going to present his own light-hearted cricket show on five live in a couple of months.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]