The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Uglybob
just wondering whether anyone else got this from somebody called walker and its just an address to his site "Which ones a **** (i know this will be starred so i say it rhymes with punt". funnily enuff moyles is there along with cilla black and jamie theakston amongst others. here are a few of the rambling -:hris Moyles is certainly a ****, and what's more he's a fat ****. A fat **** with a beard. Possibly the<br>                 worst kind of **** in the world. He's got one of those really annoying accents which sort of northern but<br>                 not quite eg "Radio Wun". Actually he's from Leeds isn't he. What a ****. This makes him a particularly<br>                 special kind of **** to any associate of the Bournemouth massive. His favourite catchphrase is "the<br>                 saviour of afternoon Radio", of course Radio 1 is total ****e and so it's saviour really doesn't need to be<br>                 that special. Chris Moyles is 100% **** and he hasn't even bothered to remove the muff from his face. -<br>                 Jon of the Fox<P>To call Chris Moyles a **** would be an insult to ****s. Foetid puss filled **** gash. He grates<br>                 somewhat. Rip his tongue out and ram it up his tight lardy ****ing arse.You encur my wrath you<br>                 **** .Resign pig-boy. - pixie<P>Yes yes and again yes. He is undoubtedly the most vile piece of worthlessness in all of ****dom. In my<br>                 last job we listened to the radio in the afternoon and the advent of Moyles used to render me mentally<br>                 weak and physically distressed. I feel he has scarred my psyche irreparably, something even Chris<br>                 Evans (the blueprint for Moyles) hasn't managed. - Marcel Proust<P>
By Lazy_Gimp
yeah I got that too!!<br>I thought it was quite amusing, some of the craid david replies were hysterically funny altho granted a tad harsh...!!
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]