The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Uglybob
hello (wwwwwwaaaaaaay)<br>welcome (wwaaaaaaayyyyy)<br>were from the big brother show (waaaaayyyyyy)<br>arent we talented (waaaaaaayyyyy)<br>bye (wwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyy)<br>i bet we can make you laugh (hahahahahahahaha)<br>go on make a booing sound<br>(bbooooooooooooooo)<P>do you think they have a floor manager working at tfi who has been at the cappuchino too much or are the studio so thick
By Kate
I didn't think they were too bad! <P>But that might b cos I fancy Craig!
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
The scary thing is even though they were awful it was still a vast improvement on the Spice Girls. Mel C and Mel B were just so annoying.
By Guest
It was awful.  But we did get a nice ULSTER FRY IN Didnt we?
By Lara
It was dreadful- the attempts to be funny and just silence and then a little applause- cringe!!!
By Uglybob
big brother tfi vs Children in Need<br>which was worse<br>i know its a hard choice<br>
By Lara
children in need was worse....argh- S CLUB 7...pure evil...i prefer cringing @ the big bro gang than be subjected to that!
By Uglybob
i know i am being non pc saying that children in need is pathetic but IT IS. 7 hours of complete rubbish. who the hell liked butterflies when in the first place. jeremy spake and vanessa feltz dancing. jesus christ, and they say entertainment is dead, it certainly is if this shows us. I know its for charity but this just makes me switch off the tv and go to the cinema.
By DJ
HEY HEY WAIT THERE!!!!!! Did no one see Rolf?!?!? OK so the rest was crap but Rolf half made up for it
By Guest
Actually in the north west we got treated to Nigel Jay
By Lara
i also don't want to sound mean but has anyone here who has ever had to listen to at least 10 mins of gaby roslin and terry wogan ever actually donated any money...the programme just puts me off donating any money...and vanessa feltz and jermomy spake on the same show is enough to kill off any form of entertainment in this world...
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up