The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By phatboyspud
(The Chris Moyles Database)<br><br>Any news on it? Will  it be up soon?
By Jonny Hoare
Poor execution--- is that like a guillitne made of feathers-
By mnky
very hard uploading 16 megs on a 54k, but... i thought it may be better now just for us to compile a cd and send it round to everyone. so long as johnny hoare, or the like, dont put weird things in the parcel along with it... i wont go there. but dont johnny, you sick * :)<br><br>dr still has the faith. and his implimenting was quite good and weel thought out [he did do a preliminary version of it which i saw, and was pretty well thought out cos we chatted about it on irc [crúúú]; i have to admit he did most of the work, obviously :)] i suppose it may be like communism. it works in theory...<br><br>i suppose comparing it to communism is perhaps a little tenuous there :)
By Jonny Hoare
i am not besmirching you're efforts merely having a rib a laff a bit o a giggle.
By the_dr
The situatioin is that I have 6 months worth of Chris Moyles on mp3s on cds - UNEDITED (about 10 cds worth - 24meg per show). It takes about 30 minutes to edit each show down to just the links (12 megs).<br><br>I had done some of a website for it - but nothing really ever happened. Who knows - one day something may happen with it... any suggestions? CDs? Uploading?
By Jonny Hoare
nice tony david picture there ugly bob- but who's the darts daddy- that'll be me- first to change name and gif and the like...

Small editing gap to come