The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
Just listened to this. It’s a fascinating interview with a mini bombshell at the end. Well worth a listen.

Turns out Chris isn’t ambitious with radio at all and he’s nearing the end. And could stop ‘anytime’. He wants to write more and step into ‘visual producing’. A great shame for a tremendous audio broadcaster.
ritchie wrote:If you’ve read his book or listened for more than a year this is pretty poor.

Nothing deeper than a career history. Expected more from something called, “full disclosure”!

Even Chris pulls him up on that a couple of times.

I wish people would ask more interesting questions. What was the full story between him and Mark Lamarr, for example.
He should have a word with Johnny "GavGavGavGavGavGavGavGav!" Vaughan about writing a sitcom...

'Orrible is a British television sitcom produced by the BBC. Broadcast in 2001, it was written by and starred Johnny Vaughan. Vaughan stars as a cheeky chappy taxi-cab driver and wannabe small-time criminal in Acton (west London). Despite the BBC being confident and heavily promoting the series, it was panned by critics for the script and Vaughan's acting ability. It achieved very low viewing figures and ran for one series, and has never been repeated by the BBC. "Ultimately, it was shit" said Vaughan in a 2004 interview in The Stage. James Buckley made his acting debut playing Sean's son (and Paul's godson) in the sixth episode, Two Men and a Bastard.[1]
Harry Briggs wrote:Just listened to this. It’s a fascinating interview with a mini bombshell at the end. Well worth a listen.

Turns out Chris isn’t ambitious with radio at all and he’s nearing the end. And could stop ‘anytime’. He wants to write more and step into ‘visual producing’. A great shame for a tremendous audio broadcaster.

I really enjoyed it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ritchie wrote:If you’ve read his book or listened for more than a year this is pretty poor.

Nothing deeper than a career history. Expected more from something called, “full disclosure”!

Agree entirely. Got pretty fed up with JOB continually saying “that’s genuinely fascinating” or “I’m amazed to hear that” and not scratching below the surface. It was basically CM talking about his life with very little steering from the interviewer.

Interesting ending. I’m a super fan of CM about even I will now not automatically switch the show on in the mornings as I think it’s getting slightly stale. I’d miss having the opportunity to hear him on the radio every day immensely should he quit, but would go pe that whatever he does turn his hand to next would be just as successful and have a CM “stamp” on it. Good luck to him, genuinely.