The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
Yes he is.
No he couldn't do a podcast, unless it was a global based podcast.
I believe there's podcast exclusivity issues that forbid DJs from doing their own podcasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
G-Sizzle wrote:No he couldn't do a podcast, unless it was a global based podcast.
I believe there's podcast exclusivity issues that forbid DJs from doing their own podcasts.

Actually, I bet he could if he really wanted to. Russell Brand has another podcast outside his Radio X one - although wildly different in content. Not sure why Chris needs to start a separate podcast though, he discusses pretty much everything on the show currently.
A difference with is the Moyles Show an independent Production rather than a independent free lance - different situation - I guess TCMS at Radio X is a in house production with Chris funding the Exec Producer lol - Chris Evans Show on Radio One was an Independent Production - and more likely in the future to be more independent Productions on Radio One given BBC Radio is now part of the BBC Compete or Compare system
Randomisation20 wrote:A difference with is the Moyles Show an independent Production rather than a independent free lance - different situation - I guess TCMS at Radio X is a in house production with Chris funding the Exec Producer lol - Chris Evans Show on Radio One was an Independent Production - and more likely in the future to be more independent Productions on Radio One given BBC Radio is now part of the BBC Compete or Compare system

I always thought he was just a freelancer but wasn't there was that Popitch story a few months ago that said "Moyles gets a million-per-year production / presenting fee to do the Radio X breakfast show" which does confuse things a little. He is still the director of some companies, the latest of which Verona Creative was setup in December 2014 and had a big change financially between the 2015 and 2016 accounts.

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/0934 ... house-data
Last edited by hdsport82 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Randomisation20 wrote:mmm didn't know that but I guess Pippa was 'bought in' and has no other Radio X production responsibilities and in many ways an Independent Production of sorts ! - a miss mash lol

Yeah I'm not sure, I do think Pippa and definitely Matt (plus the new guy James) are all Global staff judging from what happens with holiday etc. i.e they keep going in even when Chris isn't on air but whether her salary is paid from a pot Global give Chris for the show, who knows?

All we can be concerned about is how this will affect contract negotiations considering the show/station hasn't exactly been a roaring success (RAJAR wise).