The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By snazy20
So I've only recently started listening to Moyyysey religiously like I once did before and been enjoying it. Fatboy said he was on holidays this week and next, and then to my shock and horror I hear today that Moyyysey's resigned!!! He lied to us all! Is it secretly because he slapped that lady, or is it just cos he's got enough money for a MacD a day for the rest of his life?? If so, fair enough to be fair, living the dream...

I'd been enjoying listening to that Hannah randomly popping up looking for the former weakling of the show :(

You'll be missed moyyysey! I'll make do with the catch up podcasts that I've banked for this rainy day :( Long live moyyysey, hopefully catch you at a drive thru one day :)
By Topher
He could well be telling the truth - when anyone works out who "Moyyysey" is, maybe we will have a better idea.
By snazy20
Ay it was in the news yesterday, Moyyysey has legged it essentially. Apparently he's helping to pick his replacement, fingers crossed Comedy Dave will get it-I like Comedy, he's always been the funny one:)
By slaphead1982
snazy20 wrote:Ay it was in the news yesterday

What news site was it on then? Proof is essential.