The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By tizzle_b
Following comments on the show today, what was the alluded to beef between Chris/Dom and Matt Fincham?
By bmstinton93
Sounds like he bad mouthed them once he left. I may have tweeted in to encourage them to say something...
By ryanmclfc
I was wondering the exact same thing. I never liked Fingers Fincham, always seemed to think a lot of himself, and seemed to try and get more involved when he started on Grimmys show (yes I listened to Grimmy for a while)
By G-Sizzle
I always felt like Chris took the piss out of Fincham a lot more than then usual on the old show, if that makes sense.

I always felt that Dave had a dislike for him.

Didn't notice much going on with Dom though.

What exactly was said today?
Do we have a clip or a time for listen again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By bmstinton93
G-Sizzle wrote:I always felt like Chris took the piss out of Fincham a lot more than then usual on the old show, if that makes sense.

I always felt that Dave had a dislike for him.

Didn't notice much going on with Dom though.

What exactly was said today?
Do we have a clip or a time for listen again?

They were playing The Bill theme. Chris made a comment along the lines of "you know who would like that? Don't even mention his name" and then proceeded to call him a douche.

I then tweeted in to ask if Audio Producer Matt was basically just a new Fincham and Chris responded by saying "I hope not, cause then if we leave he'll just go on to bad mouth us".
By bwfcol
Pippa tried to stick up for him but Dom didn't. Dom normally does stick up for people if he feels the need.
By Misfit
Can someone clip this please? I'd be interested to hear that.
By Randomisation20
I am listening to the 2010 shows at the point where an all air appraisal is being discussed

Was there tension in reality with the team and Matt or was it all blether ?
By Randomisation20
Interesting dynamics on the 26th July 2010 show sort of encapsulates some of the tensions that seem to be present around Matt and Team at the time
By G-Sizzle
Randomisation20 wrote:Interesting dynamics on the 26th July 2010 show sort of encapsulates some of the tensions that seem to be present around Matt and Team at the time

Example?

By Randomisation20
Well Diacussion in studio arising from recent couple of weeks and the idea of a on air appraisal for Matt Fincham the tension arises in this show in general conversation about Matts emgagement generally alongside team tasks