The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By ritchie
I was on a stag do last weekend, people started talking about what station they listen to. Out of 20+ 'blokes' in there 30s, none had heard of radio x...

Says a lot when absolute is a bigger pull than Moyles...
By Callum91
Shame really as it's a decent station and Moyles seems to be enjoying it! Neil Fearn has been congratulated by Mike Walsh on his promotion (Vernon's Producer) Looks like he may take Dave's place!?
By G-Sizzle
Dave has actually become a great part of the team. I do think the show will be worse without him.

And I hated him at first, but I've really warmed to him.
Genuinely disappointed!

He's been there years too, I wonder why he's leaving now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By lukewizzy
G-Sizzle wrote:He's been there years too, I wonder why he's leaving now?

Just basic career progression, because he's actually gone backwards since the launch of Radio X - before Moyles he was in charge of the breakfast shows on XFM, now he's the deputy to Pippa. He seems fairly pally with Dave Berry as well and Matt Dyson is over there so he's probably looking forward to working with those 2 again, as well as the promotion.
By Tico987
Moyles was once the biggest pull in radio, now he's working for what is largely a digital radio - this is going to happen sadly. A shame as Dave really feels part of the whole thing now after an understandably slow start.

Time to start some rumours of Vitty coming back :D
By Topher
Tico987 wrote:Time to start some rumours of Vitty coming back :D

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]