The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Nicola_Red
So who's gonna be paying to download this then...?
By rocka23
I will be as a big fan of the show.

I will only believe they have printed off at random and taken the questions as they come if Comedy Dave's name comes up. Passed it myself but the comments on Chris's live videos he does it is easily the second most asked question behind "when are you coming back on the radio!?".

A live podcast with an audience would have been a better idea, a drunk podcast doesn't really push X away from the lad culture like Chris clearly wishes it to.
By Nicola_Red
JayE wrote:What's going on?

They're doing a 'no limits' podcast that will cost money to download to benefit Global Make Some Noise. It was announced at 8.45ish.
By slaphead1982
Harry Briggs wrote:Not caught up yet I'm on last Saturdays show. Did Chris announce how much it will be?

I'm in the same boat as Mr. Briggs but I will always pay for a version of Chris that is closer to the real him / them.
By Topher
I would think there's a moral obligation not to have it freely available to be honest.
By ianpwilliams
Topher wrote:I would think there's a moral obligation not to have it freely available to be honest.

Yes I don't think we can edit/upload it. Wouldn't be right. My thinking would be that maybe we could have a link in the archive which led to a page where you can buy it or something.

And yes I'll certainly be buying it.
By hdsport82
Randomisation20 wrote:don't think so I haven't heard any updates .. maybe later this week!

Out tomorrow makes sense as it the 'Make some noise day'.

By slaphead1982
hdsport82 wrote:
Randomisation20 wrote:don't think so I haven't heard any updates .. maybe later this week!

Out tomorrow makes sense as it the 'Make some noise day'.

Oh yes. I will pay to hear what they are actually like when lubricated.
By Topher
I'm with you - I've never found him funny in the slightest.
By rocka23
At the risk of getting another Chris bashing, here's my take:

The team are nowhere near featured enough.
Why advertise something as "uncensored" when it's going to be edited to less than an hour from 3 hours of material.
Chris was the only one anywhere near on point with his Natalie Imbruglia story, that's the kind of thing I hoped for something I hadn't heard before and mildly interesting and amusing.
Poo & wee stories are not funny to anybody, not even children in this day and age.

Don't feel duped as I was going to donate anyway but there were so many places this could have gone:

Pippa's on air dating stories from earlier in the year, more detail?
Chris's missing 3 years, more stories like the one he told?
Dave's many lad/stag weekends, must be some material in them?
Stories from the drinking they enjoyed on the roads?

Not saying they have to talk about the above but if they aren't then don't advertise it as such.

I know I am turning into a cantankerous old man and want to enjoy it, maybe I'll get drunk myself and listen again!! Loved this weeks shows though, keep up the good work. Hahaha

TCMS Unedited Thursday 14th December, 2017 h[…]

I've not heard Chris' comment, but disappointed. I[…]

new sounds and clips

Most of the ones we have in the vault were suppli[…]

Oh no, they've died!

Mike Read did Pop Quiz. Cheggers did Cheggers Play[…]