The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Yudster
Aled and Emile got engaged on Aled's birthday yesterday! Aaaawwww!
By deimantee1
That is brilliant news, oh my god! I remember their relationship being brought up very frequently on the old show, and I, just like the the whole team, did find the pair of them very odd :D :D With that said, I truly couldn't be happier for Aled. <3 I miss him very much. Hearing him on the podcast some time ago really did make me smile.
By bmstinton93
So pleased for Aled, and about time too!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
By Aled
Thank you guys.

12 years!! He took his time! I'm probably going to make him wait for the wedding though. Planning it for 2020 :)

Hope you're all well.

Aled x
By Peteivy
Congrats BB Aled and Emile.
Was listening to an old podcast the other day and heard you on it. Hope all is going well at the BBC
By bmstinton93
I see congratulations are in order on the new job as well! Hoping to hear more on air presence on the weekday shows now :)
By G-Sizzle
I'm amazed he stayed with you after you pied him off on his birthday so you could go to the gym with those personal trainer twins.

Although thinking about it, that was probably just a bit for the show. Unless I hope it was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By G-Sizzle
neilt0 wrote:Life is not a bit.

People from your life can be used in a bit for the sake entertainment.

By neilt0
Until it all goes wrong. Which is why mebbe Chris hasn't mentioned his new gf on air.
By JayE
neilt0 wrote:Life is not a bit.

That's the bit.
By G-Sizzle
neilt0 wrote:Until it all goes wrong. Which is why mebbe Chris hasn't mentioned his new gf on air.

Everytime he mentions his assistant on the air, im convinced that's code for his girlfriend