The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By jeddeth
As an American I never had a chance for a Chris Moyles (or other team member) mug when they gave them away on Radio One. I would love to acquire a Radio X mug this time around. I collect mugs, can you tell? I would really love one if anyone happens to have access to a Radio X Road Trip with Chris Moyles mug?

Hopefully this thread won't languish in obscurity for too many years before I acquire one.
By bmstinton93
I live in Bristol, but unfortunately due to my commute to Swindon everyday I couldn't get into the centre this morning to meet Dom and get one
By James H
Do the mugs have to be new? I have a few spare mugs from the old show (not a Chris one unfortunately) that I've used a bit at work.

I was lucky enough to get a couple of sets of them when I went down to Radio 1 on the day of the last show (thanks Aled!)

But I wouldn't mind sending you a Dave, Dom or Tina mug if you wanted to cover the postage cost?

This is what they looked like when new, they don't look too different now! (The right hand one is what's on the other side of all of them)

I can only bear to part company with one so choose wisely! :)
By jeddeth
Wow James! If you are serious I am PM'ing you. Thanks so much!

By the way, I have had a saved search on ebay for years looking for one of those... I have never seen one for sale, so I kinda gave up.

Also, I am posting a pic of the new Radio X mug for posterity:
By G-Sizzle
jeddeth wrote:Wow James! If you are serious I am PM'ing you. Thanks so much!

By the way, I have had a saved search on ebay for years looking for one of those... I have never seen one for sale, so I kinda gave up.

Also, I am posting a pic of the new Radio X mug for posterity:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS-Thl0WoAA-2T4.jpg[/img]

I see global have spared no expense on the road trip mugs!!