The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
I always thought Chris never visited here, but remember the tribute book when Aled opened it at my pic and said "that's Nicola Red" and Chris said "oh, is that her?" and made some comment about looking different to my avatar? He had to have been browsing at the very least, or he wouldn't have had a clue who I was. It wouldn't surprise me if he was registered and had even made comments at some point in the past, but that's pure speculation (nobody has confided in me).
James H wrote:He went in the chatroom once and crashed it too - http://chrismoyles.net/soundvault/sound ... ileid=1796

Unbelievable that was! I always remember listening to that and wondering how on earth it came to be he would go in the chatroom (nevermind the site!) and arse about. Of all the things they were getting up to out there and he goes and does that.

I wonder when that got uploaded? That was a morning with a difference.
The show's getting better and better IMO, Dave is growing into it as well (remember what Rachel, Carrie & Tina were like at first!)

I really like the 'Coming Up' bits that Paul Turner does "Chris recites his top 5 Home & Away episodes" :D

Last week with the weird man chatting Pippa up & Chris getting fined was much more like the old show and very funny.

Chris keeps saying he is 'nicer' and there's been no rants yet, I think one now & again would be good

I also like how the competitions are being kept fairly short, one link to set them up and then one to do them, always seemed like an R1 competition would take the whole show and go on forever!
Rob DJ being live really doesn't work for me.
When he was on tape, the joke was on him, he was being made to look egotistical and silly. Now that he's live and playing along with the joke it just doesn't make sense. Nor is it particularly funny.

It's a shame as I used to really enjoy it on the old show, but now I can't wait fot it to be over.
WTF was going on earlier, playing the effing pogues fairytale of new york in mid Nov. It may not have been created as a Christmas song, but has become one, hence no play before Dec. Please.

Chris, I love you, but no. Just no.

Beyond that, enjoyed Master[debator]man doing the 'wheel of etc' song earlier. Master[debator]man is def getting more and more into the show and it shows on air. His on air presence has multiplied exponentially.

Good shizz; Lovin' it.
Heh, Scott Mills has got the early Xmas music covered. He played Mariah a month ago but it is more a gimmick with him each year.

My first post since Chris returned. Last time he was on the radio I was an hour 20 commuter, now its 7 minutes drive to get to work im pretty much a podcast only listener now. Just as well as radio adverts are one of my Room 101s. I loathe them.

So without the horror of the adverts, repetitive tunes and all too obvious filler I understand I am one very happy camper. Terrific to have him back.

I know what you mean G Sizzle . Chris talking to recordings is so much better. Still funny live though. I take it Roy Walker and car park catchphrase hasnt made it to X?

Meh, lack of Vitty is a little raw at times and the new Dave seems, well... too bright as a replacement frankly but madams good. Im going to miss Comedys ridiculous attempts at making a radio quiz. Sigh, could have had Father Quizmas soon :(. Surely Domink the Donkey is going to be back?

Suppose the return of Clumsy Westwood isn't on really. Toby Lerone might be soon :)

Any sign of Alan Sugar coming in for an interview soon? What a chemistry the pair have.
I'm still enjoying the show but I think that Chris would benefit from having more clips to work with. Listening back to the old show, when it came to telling stories or responding to other people's stories and comments etc he was the master at using audio clips on the fly to make the stories funnier. So I'd like it if he had an extensive sound library to work with like on the old show.

It concerned me slightly though when he twice talked about having very few listeners. Have the listening figures gone down? Were they always fairly low relatively speaking? I have no idea myself, I just assumed that the show is doing well.
I didn't mind the live Rob DJ aspect of the Pub quiz at first but it is starting to become a bit annoying and can see where you people are coming from who don't like it. I am still over a week behind on shows since I only listen at work when the store closes since I work during opening hours now and only get 2 hours or so per shift unless it is a Sunday where I get 6.

That Courteeners competition was pretty bad though so it is promising to hear the new one is better. And I really hope they don't do Dominic the Donkey everyday (once in a while is fine) since I hated that on the other show.

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]