The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
neilt0 wrote:Chris keeps saying Trump is the President. No, he isn't. He's the President Elect. Obama is still the President. Trump will be inaugurated in January 2017.

I wish Dominic would correct him.

Saying "Elect" won't make it untrue. He will be in January no matter what. Might aswell get used to calling him President now so It feels less like a joke and more like reality.
Does anyone have pictures of the billboards for Dom's birthday? I live in the US so I didn't have the opportunity to see them and I cannot find pictures posted anywhere. I checked twitter since Chris mentioned people posting selfies but I didn't find anything.

Thanks! And on behalf of all my racist, misogynistic, bigotted, xenophobic, uneducated, misguided, selfish, single-issue, fellow American voters who voted for trump yesterday... sorry! We really f'd this one up.
No worries - we all or most of us feel the same way genuinely - we are sorry that Nigel Farage came over the ponds to spill the Bile on your colleagues . I love incidentally Obama just frustrated for you he wasn't able to do much and would like him to take a Job over here !! :)

I was going to look for the Dominic billboard doobries later lol I too wanted to see them :)
slaphead1982 wrote:
neilt0 wrote:Chris keeps saying Trump is the President. No, he isn't. He's the President Elect. Obama is still the President. Trump will be inaugurated in January 2017.

Saying "Elect" won't make it untrue. He will be in January no matter what. Might aswell get used to calling him President now so It feels less like a joke and more like reality.

As a US citizen I would like to sincerely apologize to the rest of the world for the morons in my country that voted for this idiot. If it wasn't for our ridiculous electoral college system, Hillary would be the President-elect. She's on target currently to have over 1 million more popular votes than Trump. It's very embarrassing that he's going to be president.
slaphead1982 wrote:

You're missing the point. Trump isn't president. Yet. He will be, but he isn't today.
Badger Mark wrote:
slaphead1982 wrote:

As a US citizen I would like to sincerely apologize to the rest of the world for the morons in my country that voted for this idiot. If it wasn't for our ridiculous electoral college system, Hillary would be the President-elect. She's on target currently to have over 1 million more popular votes than Trump. It's very embarrassing that he's going to be president.

Hilary is an idiot. Locked herself in room. Then blamed FBI. Have you seen Jonathan Pie's rant yet? it's brilliant. I will post it here for you.

It's come to this - Elites on the left. That's what they are. Pots calling the kettles black.

2016 has been a great year for waking up to BS.

Not good if you're a celebrity though, Trump somehow dodged that bullet, no RIP for him, most people his age are playing golf.
Chappers' book was mentioned on the show the other day. Someone Tweeted him something like "Your book was sent to Chris Moyles too..."

Chappers reply "It certainly wasn't. It was sent to Dom as he is a friend".

Presume the Comedy Dave issue is behind this, of course, maybe they never got on
So today I got to the end of 2009 Shows having listened in order from the beginning Of The breakfast show in 2004 Being slower on 2009 to be honest as the new show started but I really enjoyed this batch of shows particularly the shows from September to Christmas which have been really enjoyable fast moving and fun
Last edited by Randomisation20 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randomisation20 wrote:So today I got to the end of 2009 Shows having listened in order from the beginning Of The breakfast show in 2004 Being slower on 2009 to be honest as the new show started but I really enjoyed this batch of shows particularly the shows from September to Christmas which have been really enjoyable fast moving and fun

I'm listening to the show from 2009 as well, and Chris and Rachel are getting ready to climb Kilimanjaro. How exciting! I wasn't listening to the show back then (hides in shame).
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up