The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
I listen on and off, I sometimes have to work in the morning and can't listen then. I'm starting to find it a bit repetitive, though. Also, I never really realised before how little music he plays. I might be wrong, but it seems like he can talk for the whole first hour without playing a tune.

Apart from that, I think he's good on Radio X. He's grown up now since his Radio 1 days, and it's for the better. He's better than Christian O'Connell and his unfunny sidekick Richie, that's for sure.
swaddon1903 wrote:Apart from that, I think he's good on Radio X. He's grown up now since his Radio 1 days, and it's for the better.

Interesting, I can't say I disagree with you in the main as I do enjoy the show. However I think he's only grown up when it suits him. Moyles has spent literally hours in the past few weeks both on air and on the podcast rating over a dozen different fart sound effects. That also included him playing them to a GUEST as the very first line of questioning to someone who clearly didn't appreciate it in Will.i.am.
I'm starting to find myself irritated by Chris' apparent inability to move on from a topic. Half an hour on Pippa getting drunk at the NME awards or whatever is fine. 90mins of it punctuated only by ad breaks (and maybe one song) is a bit much. I dunno if it's a lack of material - I don't think it is really. Maybe they always did this and I'm only just noticing?

I'm starting to find myself irritated by Chris' ap[…]