The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
Aled you are a bloomin marvel. Nic, I'm so pleased for you and for everyone who contributed. Great stuff.
By Termy
Aled wrote:I'll be introducing this on the final show on Friday the 14th. There's going to be tears!!!

:0 It'll be part of the final show?! Oh my.
Aled, you really are a star. In many more ways than one! You've been great over the years. :D
Cat and Topher's story is the best though - and she just said in the chatroom that it will be ok!
I've emailed it to Toph so Cat can check it over :)

I am seriously SO EXCITED that something I created will be a part of the final show.
I think you have every good reason to be! It IS exciting!
Chris wrote:
catherine wrote:Oh that's great, my only concern is I think my entry is way too cheesy now and will make me cringe...

Yours is in the same vein as almost all of them. Can I post it?

I am awaiting the same confirmation... I think it should go on, I'll let you know what Cat says.

I think it's amazing that it'll be on the final show, brilliant news. Aled, you're great!
Aye, it does have an air of specialness about it, well done us + Nic.

PS Chris H - mine ok too.
just been reading some of the tributes

is it me or there load of onion's around as got something in my eye reading them

Nicola you should be exicited and proud. Looks amazing and all thanks to you,your mum and everyone who contributed
Chris wrote:
catherine wrote:Oh that's great, my only concern is I think my entry is way too cheesy now and will make me cringe...

Yours is in the same vein as almost all of them. Can I post it?

Go for it Christopher, thanks!
By Termy
All the tributes are so inspiring. I feel so special being a part of all of us here. :3
Actually I did include one of your posts in the page I did of forum posts, so you got a line or two in there at least. Chris, if you want to post those pages I guess there's no reason not to, it's all just stuff pulled from the 'The End of the Chris Moyles Show' thread.
By St@rk
I'm fine with most of mine being shown, just would be nice if it is if you can obscure any job title ;)

Thank you very much Aled for holding this for the "right time" :) The show has meant a lot, and I thanks to Nic, we get to pass this little token to you all :)

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]