The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
ianpwilliams wrote:Thought it myself as soon as I read it. No doubt because it is an old favourite of Moyles's

me too...along with Dave's favourite 'is it ladies' week?'' it's one those phrases from the show that will forever enter my head at inappropriate moments :mrgreen:
Please feel free to post mine up in the thread as well :)

So nice to see Aled with the boon and great to hear it'll be mentioned on the last show, just a bit gutted I won't be about when the last show is broadcast (I'm still abroad that day)
Nicola_Red, I see I made it in to the book! So happy, you have done a sterling job and when I saw your pics I wished I had contributed too. Thanks for including some of the posts from on here... Chuffed!

But still gutted its almost... nearly, all... over :/
ritchie wrote:Nicola_Red, I see I made it in to the book! So happy, you have done a sterling job and when I saw your pics I wished I had contributed too. Thanks for including some of the posts from on here... Chuffed!

You're welcome! Sorry if the pages of forum posts are a bit difficult to read, by the way. I used quite small font to squeeze as many on as I could, so they were hard to photograph clearly.
I hope I'm not clogging up this thread by posting it in here, but just wanted to say a massive thank you to Nicola for including my post from the 'announcement day' in the book. I had no idea until I saw the scans in this thread earlier today and am well chuffed! :D

I'm also highly amused that Chris will have read/be reading the following:

It's so weird to think how much I couldn't stand the guy in 1997

:lol: :oops:
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up