The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Topher
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:Hello I'm... no no no.

Haha, bored?
Topher wrote:
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:Hello I'm... no no no.

Haha, bored?

I was searching for "never let a ball bounce Dessie Drummond" and it brought me to a post of mine on here. That's going to be random on Chris Harris's list of searches to get here.
By deimantee1
Hello everyone! I am new here, but deffo not new to the CMS as i've been listening to it since ~2009. I used to visit this site very often, but only registered minutes ago. I'm 23, and I live in Lithuania, tiny little country in Eastern Europe. Hope to get along with you all. ;))
By Smoggy78
Hi Im Nick from Coventry (now). Im 36 and listened to Chris Moyles for over 5 years. I joined this as im too excited to wait for the show to start and thought i might find out some more info on this.

I CANT BLOODY WAIT
By CarlPotter
Hi all. Long-time lurker, recently registered.

Started listening to Moyles back when he was on in the afternoons and have been a big fan ever since.

Can't wait to hear him back on Radio X - the daily reruns on here have kept me going, but I'm very excited to hear the new show!
By Yudster
He's not picky...
By MadTheEddos
deimantee1 wrote:Hello everyone! I am new here, but deffo not new to the CMS as i've been listening to it since ~2009. I used to visit this site very often, but only registered minutes ago. I'm 23, and I live in Lithuania, tiny little country in Eastern Europe. Hope to get along with you all. ;))

Your avatar makes me think of Cara Delevingne. WELCOME! :D
By MadTheEddos
Boboff wrote:Hi I am Boboff.

I like blackcurrant cheesecake, and I once ate a who pack of the colured toffos.

No blackcurrant, but here at my work we have chocolate cheesecakes. Nice dessert-size ones, disgustingly good. We have a surplus. I can send you one if you want.
By Tal16
Hi all, I've been viewing these pages for the past few days reading the gossip and banter in the run up to the new show. Now it's here I decided to join in.
By Beastie
Hi folks, been listening to Moyles since BBC drive time and a long time lurker here, thought I'd finally get round to registering and saying hello. Hello! :D
By slaphead1982
Beastie wrote:Hi folks, been listening to Moyles since BBC drive time and a long time lurker here, thought I'd finally get round to registering and saying hello. Hello! :D

Hello.
By matthaze
I've been posting for a few weeks now, but should have done this first.

HI!

I'm Matt. Been a Moyles fan since about 2010 (feel late to the party!). Always read the posts here but never jumped in for some reason. I do comedy and radio/TV/video work in America, based in NYC. The radio nerd in me loves the nerdiness of the show, but the chemistry and feeling like I'm part of the inside joke of a great group of friends kept me coming back.

Really glad to see him back and see what the new look will bring.

I'd love to meet other Moyles fans here in America, as I know there are many of us.

Weird, I’m getting notifications again now!

Seems like the Radio X bosses have had a bit of a[…]